Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^ It's ok, I understand. I will remove you from the roster. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    I'll have to drop out as well.
    • CommentAuthorzyleo
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2015 edited

This is taking a long long time. I'm over 8,500ft of track and still not close to a 2m and 45s ride. Only at 1m and 56s. :/

EDIT: Just watched COASTERGUY's entry, and it is only 1m and 50s. Does it not have to be 2m and 45s?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2015

-No longer than 2:45 minutes
    It doesn't have to be exactly 2m 45s as I never stated that, I only said the ride can't be OVER 2m 45s and can't be shorter than 1m. And ok UtahCoasterRider, I'll remove you from the roster.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Would my 29 minute long jet coaster count? It is over 17,000 feet long.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBetaCoasters

Hm....
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I will NOT be able to support this coaster in time since it is over 17,000 feet or over 3 miles of track to support. I will get as much supports as done as i can and have time for.

This will take a while to support...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBetaCoasters

Remember, the deadline is Wednesday, October 15 XD
    I used arrow lift supports atomized them and connected them all with I/H beams when doing a Jet coaster tribute for y- Oops! I said too much...
    The deadline has hit (I don't know why I thought Wednesday was the 15'th) and it's time to send in your entries by tonight, 8:30 PM PST! If I have to, I will push the deadline to turn in entries to Friday, October 16.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2015

I sent in my WIP jet coaster. It is a long long ride.
    • CommentAuthorzyleo

My computer shut off while doing supports, so I lost about 60% of my supporting. Don't think I will be able to finish as I have a busy night. Sorry :/
    UPDATE: Changed Deadline to Monday October 19 because yay more time!
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2015 edited

Should include my new, 1,600+ foot tall, 7 mile long jet coaster too?
    • CommentAuthorzyleo

Thanks for moving the deadline! This contest took a lot longer than I thought.
    Reminder: Deadline is tomorrow, Monday October 19, at 7:30 PST!
    Sorry for double post, but I gave you guys extra time, but entries are overdue!
    Extra question: Is this contest dead?
    I am unable to finish
    I think you are gonna have to just judge what you have. My compact eurofighter contest only had one entry, but it was still judged
    Results!
    Sorry this took a sh*t ton of time, but hey! Atleast we didn't forget about it!
    Winner:
    LIGHTNING (Now known as Bizarro)
    Stats

Height - 500ft exactly

Top Speed - 125mph

Ride length (not including launch hold) - 1 min 40 seconds

Trains - 6

Inversions - 1

This was an amazing ride, It starts out as a giant Kingda Ka, then immediately skips the brake run and takes you through fast turns and overbanks. The supports never had any interference with clearance, the speed is constant, all G-Forces are in the safe zone, and is just an amazing ride. If this was built in real life, it would definitely make me want to ride it.
    Now I know this review is short, and might not say much, but theres a reason for that. I'm just at a loss of words for how good this ride came out, if you take a look at the POV, it's very smooth, the launch is, no pun intended, Lightning fast.

Stay tuned for DerMuffinMakers review on Lightning.
    Uhm yeah Long Long Time xD

But now here is my review:

PRO:
    First of i can say this ride is incredible, really liked the "Standart Start" and then the layout after the Tower. GREAT!! More Stratas/Terras should do that. The Supports are realistic and good looking, trackwork is really smooth and has good usage of Gs.
    I also really liked how the ride separate in 3 sections, first one Xtreme, after the 1st MCBR Strong and the last section had the suprise with the inversion ;)
    I can't wait for Bizarro :P YOur ride is getting better and better.

CONTRA:
    Not that much, the only part i didn't like is the really srong brake shortly before the 1st MCBR. THATS ALL ;)

HOPE EVERYBODY HAD FUN WITH THIS LITTLE CONTEST, STAY TUNED MAYBE THERE WILL BE MORE CONTESTS. uhm yep there are more contests xD