Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2015

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 26 01

So it looks like the new coaster got leaked... No press release yet, but we can get some conclusions from the animation:

- Intamin LSM
    - Two inversions
    - Themed to Far West
    - Park's 10th coaster
    - They actually tried to add some theming...
    - A Six Flags with a windseeker? Weird...

So here are the pictures:

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 21 29

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 22 58

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 15 58

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 22 44

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 17 33

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 27 46

screenshot 2015 10 15 18 31 50

And the PoV:

Outlaw PoV

Don't forget to check out the official announcement next week!

Disclaimer:

- Yes, I've already showed this coaster. But I finally gave it some nice surroundings.

- Many thanks to TDeHart and JAMMYD778 for letting me use their coasters here (Batman, Boomerang, Vekoma Hurricane and Coaster Express (wooden coaster) from Tallon and the little Pinfari from James)

- This project was my personal doing a park in one week challenge. Obviously I couldn't detail everything, but it shows how fast you can build using CS sets and a little of creativity.

- I will upload a complete video next week, just some detailing to do and ready to film.

- Thanks to Code for his rocks, nSeven for his trees and Bye Tom for his awesome path set!

- Anyone knows how to get embedded Youtube videos? I've seen some people doing it.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy it :)
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

I love love love that skybox, but the environment feels very dark in relation to what the sky would suggest. Even the park can't decide if it's supposed light or dark haha, as your catwalk lights are turned on but pathway/station lights are off
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Can you add one of my jet coasters to this park?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2015 edited

I really love the scene going on here, I can't believe you all did this in one week.

^^Agreed, there should be (at least close to) no visible shadow (most notably in the 6th picture). This is probably one of the reasons why the scene looks so dark, setting the ambient colour to almost white should help to eliminate the shadows if I remember correctly.

Outlaw looks awesome, too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2015

The park looks great, but Outlaw's pacing is really slow...
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm

You guys are probably right. Thing is, it looks brighter in the sim. I noticed it when I took an aerial shot of the zone. I could clearly see everything in the sim but couldn't see a shit in the screenshot. Which is weird, because is the opposite what usually happens. I'll fix it for the final video, should took 5 minutes.

@Bolt789: Well, we have diferent concepts of what a REALLY slow pacing is lol. But it could be faster. I set the launch to a slower speed than what it is supposed to do, because it gives you more time to see the scenery. Here you can see it at full speed:

https://youtu.be/CRW-u6zACX4

@TOGO Fan: thanks, but I already have enough coasters :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

I understand why you put the slow launch, but I have to agree with everyone else that it doesn't really do any favours, the way it crawls over the top hat and through the last inversion just don't work and it kills the pacing of what feels like should be a high aced monster like iSpeed. Aside for that, I do like the layout

Posted By: DapalmCoaster Express (wooden coaster)

Parque Warner Coaster Express? or an original coaster