Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2015 edited

Some more:

Steampunk by TheCodeMaster
    Elastic by 10pm
    Delta by Coasterdude
    Auger by UncleArly
    Sea Serpent by COASTERGUY246
    Thank you all for your suggestions thus far! There's been quite a few I had forgotten about that I am glad to see being brought back up (like Kite Flyer and Delta), which is the point of the thread.

It will be difficult to balance this between my 100th YouTube Roundup video which I will inevitably feel compelled to create, so it's going to be interesting to see how I balance these two massive projects. Therefore, don't necessarily expect this to come out directly on New Year's! Of course, if last year is anything to go by... it's not uncommon having you all wait lol. I will try to be more speedy than February this time.

Anyway, keep it rollin'!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2015

Posted By: InkyzSome more:

Twister by isaaccoasters123
    Steampunk by TheCodeMaster
    Elastic by 10pm
    Delta by Coasterdude
    Auger by UncleArly
    Sea Serpent by COASTERGUY246
    Elemental by Mrcrolly

OH MAN THAT LAST ONE SOUNDS GREAT! MY VOTE GOES TOWARDS IT!
    I veto Elemental, but only for the laughs that I expect I will enjoy with his response to my post.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

WOW I DONT KNOW WHO MADE THIS 'ELEMENTAL' RIDE BUT THAT GUY IS GENIUS!

I dont even know, long day had me like this. I MEAN ELEMENTAL FTW.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

I veto the first one. That isn't even his ride, it's Coasterguy2000's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015

I veto this thread, make the video on death rides instead.
    Well... I am long overdue on death rides...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

I veto death rides, I just want a second video by Aether Industries, this one about the Canadian Pretzel Half-Roll Under-Flipping Angular Quad-Parabolic Helical Rollover Dive Turn (tm).

•  
      CommentAuthorelement 115
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015 edited

^Nah Scandinavian Vector Lean (tm) all the way.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh

Don't want to blow my own trumpet but I think BioHazard should be featured. The official video for that will be out soon.
    ^^^I died reading that name lmao

Too bad Horizon wouldn't be able to make it (Because I never really finished it, at least 3d model wise.)

• CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2015

Probably final request, but since it was just released, Scourge by COASTERGUY246!
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2015

Seconded - it's pretty great looking!
    • CommentAuthorNeity
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2015

I loved the video of 2014 (with one of the most brillant NoLimits Video editing I see) and I can't wait to see the version of this year :D !
    Has anyone mentioned Terra yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJClarke0912
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2016 edited

Status Update:

There's been hardly any progress on NL2 2015 over break. Having spent time with Scourge, it currently resides taking up most of my hard drive with raw files, and thus I can't really get started on NL2 2015. I'm also in the process of downloading many of your suggestions as well as the Roundup 100 winners. I had a rather busy winter break, and with school starting back tomorrow, I doubt I will get to work on this at full force like I had hoped. Unfortunately for you this likely means that we're looking at another February release lol.

In the meantime, Code has just put up a 2015 recap, and N7 is working on his RU100 recap, so these should help tide you over until I present my offering. As always I'm a bit of a perfectionist for these and I don't want to rush anything, especially with the hype of this music I have selected for this year. Sorry!! :(
    No worries, AJ! Thanks for all you contribute to the community!
    Don't get excited lol, just another "here's an update on my lack of progress" post.

So there is a chance, given that everything settles down for a bit, that I could actually start work on this video for the first time this summer. Like June. Obviously though, it's pretty late and it may not be worth starting. So my question to you all is this: should I keep pursuing this, or should I leap ahead and start focusing on 2016?

Regardless, it's pretty safe to say that I haven't been able to be as involved as before, and anything beyond a TINL2 2016 video is up for grabs. I would be happy to hand the torch to a more dedicated person (such as N7) to carry on the tradition. Nonetheless I would still like to produce at least one last video before I begin phasing out my promise to deliver scheduled videos.
    Posted By: AJClarke0912Don't get excited lol, just another "here's an update on my lack of progress" post.

I CLICKED THAT THREAD SO FAST XD AND THEN THIS ;(

But to answer your question i would say skip 2015 and focus for the 2016 video, maybe bring it online the 1st of January 2017 :)
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016 edited

Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but I think that 5 years from now (or, hell, even in a few months) when people are looking back, nobody will care that a video showcasing 2015 projects was released in late 2016.

I think continuing is totally worth it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016 edited

I'd say continue on but if you really feel like it throw in some 2016 footage and call it "This is Nolimits 2015.5"

also marathon when
    Good point there Joseph, it's definitely something to consider. Also 2015 had a lot of awesome releases and it'd be tough to just let them go unnoticed.
    • CommentAuthorA113
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016

really enjoyed the 2014 videos, I don't suggest shying away from doing 2015's. Never too late!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2016

Just do it! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

And 2016 is a long way to go, I would love to see the 2015 one.
    • CommentAuthorarktic2

15-16 video, showcasing both this year and middle of last year's projects that got overlooked..
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

I'd definitely love to see a roundup video for 2015 from you, so many great projects that cannot be ignored.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKG9

Nov 1, 2015 - "Vitis - K69"

***this made me low key chuckle***

I would also love to see a video from 2015, but totally understand if that is a time constraint. These videos are not easy to make so I give you a lot of credit for doing them.
    Sounds good everyone, I will try to put one together this summer then, and I'll keep you informed during the process. I certainly should have the time to do this!
    so scourge 1v1 when
    Damn, I do have that as well. To be honest I could finish it but I went really ambitious with the middle section and couldn't flesh out the idea I wanted. Now I have a huge chunk of the song to fill up but I don't know what with. So I'm in a bit of a pickle there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2016

So many shades of black to cut between.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2016 edited

For the love of God, Tom...
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Yeah, perhaps this has gone on long enough. Time to move on and close the curtain on this long running joke. Close the door, dim the lights, and fade to Scourge.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Olmisery sure is living up to his name...

Resident crankypuss. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2016 edited

I laughed way too hard at that

Like, I've let go of the Mister Eleven thing but I'm pretty sure everyone hates the Scourge joke.
    nope
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

The Scourge joke is probably what keeps the forums alive
    ^ agreed
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery

Alrighty then, I'm going to not bother anyone about jokes that are constant and annoying in my eyes, because everyone else loves them. lmao
    A+ idea
    ^^ Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorA113

'kay, enough of that for now, back on topic.
    Hopefully it will be even more awesome than 2014!
    Definitely continue working on it, but be sure to add some 2016 rides as well.