Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordawa212
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2016

Looooooopyyyyyy !

It is beautiful, what work! Thank you it is a precious object that I will protect. You are awesome !
    Also got my Loopy today!! It looks so awesome!! It will get a very special spot in my apartment :)

• CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2016

I never knew how much I wanted a loopy until just now. Should've entered last year!

thank 4 loopy

.-.
    Well deserved. Looks like they made an extra special one just for you.
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2016

^^Art. ...?
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016 edited

Mine would have arrived by now if I had been at home. Now it sits at the post office waiting for me to pick it up. Since I'll be on tour with my band for the next 3 weeks, I will have to send someone else to pick it up though. So I'm afraid I'll still have to wait until the 5th of november, when we play a show in my hometown to finally unwrap it. D:
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016

I may not have made anything, i may not have won anything, and i didn't even take part in Roundup 100.
    But anyway, here's my loopy..

loopy

Wasn't sure if i should stick it in here or in the 3d modelling thread, lol.
    Posted By: TheBeatlesI never knew how much I wanted a loopy until just now. Should've entered last year!

Duuude same. These are insanely detailed. It's likely they will unfortunately (and understandably) go with something a little simpler next time, so I'm a bit sour that I chose not to enter! Better pack my bags and get to work for RU150 then... (if school doesn't conflict)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016

^ They won't do them for RU150, but they may for 200 :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2016

Such an amazing trophy! It looks so cool. Thanks a million to the endless hours invested in this elaborate artwork!

Btw, one of the first comments I heard was: "Oh, such a nice Christmas decoration." :D

Maybe 3D printed loopys next time?