Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2016

Mike stop this
    Alright, I am sorry to say that I was only able to complete 3 of the 4 songs. Even though I am ineligible for the contest now I thought I'd upload the completed tracks because I had a lot of fun participating!

Storm Valley Main Theme
    YouTube: Not Yet Published
    SoundCloud: Click Here!

Thunderstruck
    YouTube: Click Here!

Maelstrom
    YouTube: Click Here!

Whirlwind
    Youtube: N/A
    SoundCloud: N/A

Thanks so much for allowing me to compete after the deadline! Sorry that I did not finish by the deadline I was given :( Congrats to NemesisRider for winning by default! Thanks to him for giving me the videos I used as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016

Well hang on, let's get set for a proper vote. If you can get what you've done in one video and Nemesis puts an equal number of rides in his video we can get an apples to apples vote.

-Ride_Op
    Alright! I'm waiting on approval for the use of an image to use for the main theme. When/if I get that I can make a video featuring the three songs.

EDIT:

Here is the link for the final video!

EDIT2: Not sure why it uploaded in 360p :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorNemesisRider
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2016 edited

I'll upload mine later, just have a few things to finish first. It's all in one video with footage synced up.

EDIT:
    Here it is. 4 pieces of music, all synced to the rides of Storm Valley.

The video can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBbBBRy-uA. Timestamps are in the description. I may put the music on Soundcloud too if I get enough requests too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2016

The poll will post tomorrow!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorSedjuuurd

Posted By: Ajax_Coasters
    EDIT2: Not sure why it uploaded in 360p :(

youve probably looked at the video in the first few minutes. thats what youtube does. after few minutes it should go to original size/1080P or something
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Voting is live on Twitter for the music challenge!

-Ride_Op
    Posted on Twitteri would never vote a Ajax coaster! Even if it was better.. it is the worse football club in the world

XD
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2016

And the winner is NemesisRider!

-Ride_Op
    Yay! *Explodes Party Popper*
    •  
      CommentAuthorlamewad
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2016 edited

Congrats, NemesisRider! Thanks for letting me compete I had a wonderful time. :)
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2016

Is this thread dead?
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2016 edited

Generally when there hasn't been a post in several months, that usually signifies the death, or at least prolonged hibernation of a thread.
    Code and nSeven still haven't posted their videos yet... Come on guys, I got mine done ;)
    I really wanted to see those videos finished. I can only imagine what's coming if this isn't dead.
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2016

^^^ Hopefully this thread won't simply die off. The concept of "challenging someone" without knowing what to do or who your opponent is until reveal is amazing!

I also like the reaction of the people in question after they know who they're dealing with and what to do.