Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi there everyone! I'm new to the forum and I'm very excited to be a part of the community. I've been using no limits for about a year now and I started posting some rides I thought were good enough on my youtube channel since this fall(I was really proud to be on roundup 94). I'm hoping to contribute more to the community and become a part of it; I haven't been able to participate as much because I'm a student. Right now, I'm working on getting my shaping down before moving on to bigger projects. I've been learning to use sketchup for quite some time now, so some of that will come up in my next project, but I also really want to teach myself some scripting. I've decided to make an introduction post because I'm going to be using the forums more and progressing to some bigger things soon. This seems like an awesome community and I'm super excited to join!
    Welcome to the forums, excited to see your new project!
    • CommentAuthormuchwoo
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2016

Welcome to the forum!
    • CommentAuthorA113

Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place.
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86

Hello and welcome to the site, looking forward to see your projects! :)
    Thanks everyone!
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

Welcome to the NLE! It looks a little intimidating at first, but it's a nice place.
    At first? It never stops lol.
    Welcome!
    •  
      CommentAuthorangaflow

Projektion is just saying that because of his own work ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Welcome to the forums! You'll find it really nice here... For now >:)

@angaflow - I don't get how that makes any sense at all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

^Projektion's fantastic projects set unrealistic standards and make the forum an unnecessarily intimidating place, is I think what angaflow was getting at.

Welcome CG!
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2016 edited

@angaflow:
    If you want to read it like that, I was more referring to the strong criticisms and stupid debates that comes up.
    @projektion
    I see what you mean - I did a little reading through some threads before I made an account. My personal favorite beefs have been the great intamin track color debate and the dive coaster drops reaching 90 degrees (at what point, to what extent, for how long). It gets pretty technical.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Can't forget the best of them all... The heartline debate!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF

Those were great xD It's a pretty good place, once you learn to ignore that stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6FlagsManiac
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2016 edited

Don't ignore that stuff! They're (mostly) all good discussions which you can learn a thing or two from!

Welcome to the forums, can't wait to see what you have to offer! :)
    Welcome... "To the forums" sounds a bit bad in my opinion.
    Welcome home! :D
    Welcome to NLE! If you get stuck or need any help, by all means whisper me or any of the other staff. A full list of staff and Forum Usage Guide can be found here. We use basic HTML for formatting post, which you'll need to know for adding images.
    Imo, those debates are REALLY informative. You can learn a thing or two from them. :)