Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

But... you just made a slightly 'jet coaster-ed' version of Manhattan Express...
    Colossus Unearthed will go on a full NLE download with a video during the holidays I expect. I've written the video script but I've been too busy to film it.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2016

I am really interested in downloading thecodemasters togo/mack coaster.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2016

Codes entry is really impressive, I love it.
    This is a link to my entries video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCwYPl6YXM

Congrats to the finalists. This was a fun contest.
    Is there going to be feedback abt the submissions or is it just voting
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2016

Utah, man, your top hat is way too fast. Like so much so to the point of looking painful. xD

Other than that, it was pretty solid. I like it!
    ^Thanks for the feedback

Wicked's Top hat is pretty fast in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqF3wmZ14R8
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Yeah the only problem I had with yours UCR was that it wasn't very Remixed - otherwise it was a solid entry and would have done much better had it contained a more unique sequence of elements. I too thought the top hat was fast until I viewed the real one...
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Voting is LIVE!

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DESIGN

Good luck to all the contestants!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah

voted for codes if that's ok. Manhattan Xpr3ss is great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery

I'd say that's fine, why would you vote for yourself? lol.

Code has my vote as well. Holy crap...
    Oh... Cheetah has mine xD
    •  
      CommentAuthorNemesisRider
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2016 edited

nSeven, would I be able to send a different photo for you to use on the voting page? It's the one included in the NL 2 package of my design if that helps :)

EDIT: Oh yeah. If you like my design please vote for it! I know it's probably terrible compared to Code's and cheetah's but I put a fair bit of work into it :P
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Yup, you may certainly and I'll edit it immediately.
    ^ I don't have the photo on me right now because I'm away from my computer (waiting for the flight back from Europa Park at the moment). Shall I send you it tommorrow when I'm back home or can someone extract the package and use the photo from there? I don't believe I encrypted it.
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Ok, I switched it out.
    ^ Thanks! I much prefer that photo to be honest, it shows the ride off quite well :P
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

Voted!
    Done!
    I think some people are just downloading Cheetaka because it's the one at the top of the page, but I might be wrong xD
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Or maybe.. JUST maybe it was made very well.
    ^ I'm not denying that! It's an amazing ride! It's just Code's is amazing too!
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2016

I switched em around to see if that was the case - doesn't seem likely.

I thought the top 3 were well-deserved - though Colossus Unearthed could have benefitted from a lusher environment, Cheetaka could have benefitted from a more thoughtful queue and immediate path area and Manhattan Xpr3ss could have not had that awful name... :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

Why is Code list as TheElevenMaster?!
    Someone doesn't listen to the cast;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery

Patrick almost made Roundup 100, but he came in 11th place. You were close, buddy.

• CommentAuthorInkyz

Guys omg we said tease him not ruin his life
    Cheetaka and Manhattan seem to be neck and neck at the moment... I'm intrigued to see which will win! :D Having ridden Manhattan Express I think Code's version would be a much better ride instead of the pain machine that currently stands there, but I haven't ridden Cheetah Hunt so I can't compare it with Cheetaka.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2016

I-is it over? Polls been stagnant for 2 days, is it closed?
    If it's over the Colossus did brilliantly, only vote was me xD But seriously with the caliber of the other designs that isn't a surprise! :)
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2016

REMIXED IS OVER! (he says 8 days late like a total ass clown)

Lol - Let's congratulate our big winner - CHEETAH for his truly amazing Cheetaka.

The 50 dollars is yours sir! (whisper me to discuss how we want to transfer this [paypal/amazon gift card])

Thank you all to those that entered and of course our top 3 entrants, MasterofEleven, Cheetah and NemesisRider.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2016

Mike, drop the 11 thing. I think we're pretty much beating the living crap out of Patrick at this point lmao.

Gratz to Cheetah, you entry was truly amazing. (Although I'll admit, I liked Patrick's a tad better)

"Hi, I'm Ol'Misery, and I will tell people exactly how I want the forums run, bc I am higher & more important than you."

Aside from that; Congrats, Cheetah! Definitely a beautiful looking ride, but I felt it tried to do a bit too much, and some of the transitions were a biiiit wonky to me.
    Congrats Cheetah!
    Congrats Cheetah!
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Why does that reminds me of Deadpool? Fantastic movie by the way

And Ccongrats Cheetah