Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2016 edited

WOW! Great work! I like what I see so far.
    looking really nice so far!
    • CommentAuthormuchwoo
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2016

Cool! I really like It!

Can't wait to see Seven Nations: Italy...
    • CommentAuthorDanKruga

wow... very nicely done! would definitely be one hell of a park! May I suggest next park giving it some more range in intensity? You have great skills, but in a full park I'm afraid you have really nothing there to build up to... not every park will open the worlds tallest, and then fastest, and then most inverting, and then longest etc. rides... I think scaling back a little bit will make it an even better experience! But man, nice ideas!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Thanks guys!

As to the variety in intensity, I completely agree, the German park was aimed to be the park in the chain for the adrenaline junky. So that is why there are no real family thrills! The upcoming ones will have more diversity
    • CommentAuthorarktic2
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2016

I love how that dive Coaster looks just like the one from the in game maps, basically either copied or imported.. Lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2016 edited

Yes the very first element is from the in game dive coaster since it's awesome. The rest is different.
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2016

This is a neat looking park, great job! I gotta agree with DanKruga though, the mix is what makes it exciting! Also, you could improve the shaping on Vogel's first drop, the real Dive Coasters don't really have a straight vertical piece, it keeps getting steeper and flats out more and more, and at ~90° the pullout starts. Try looking at some more reference pictures.

Other than that, keep up the good job :)
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2016

Finally! Just, something caught me in that video. The intro of the video was surprising, the first coaster.. i like it. Maybe a lot of left turns but it´s very compact for it´s height. The flyer is having some interesting ideas (maybe just a bit too tall). I also searched for a download,.. just to wander a bit around, because the park is looking interesting. The layout of Neck is really impressive. At all a good start! I hope we´ll see more stuff (maybe a download) for this park ;)

Keep up the creativity and good work! =)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2016 edited

SEVEN NATIONS: ITALY

This park is more compact than the Germany location and it is VERY colorful! I have finished all track work for the four initial roller coasters in the park. In the coming days/weeks I will be adding in some food stalls and finishing up the scenery portion. Then I plan to create a video similar to the Germany park's, and I will also reveal the new 2017 addition that will be very interesting and you wont want to miss it!

Mamma Mia!

The oldest coaster in the park featuring an out and back type layout aimed for families

Escape: Pompeii

A B&M hyper coaster that has many twists and turns all at a decent speed! See if you can escape Pompeii!

Pisa

A step up from Mamma Mia is Pisa! A RMC wooden coaster that has two inversions and some awesome lateral and negative g-forces!

Chariot

A new Premier Rides Sky-Rocket III model that features 5 inversions all in the same compact layout!
    • CommentAuthorole
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2016 edited

The German park is called "Sechzehn Nationen", which means Sixteen Nations. A better name would be "Sieben Nationen" for Seven Nations. Also the "Fortsetzen" sign on the Autobahn does not look realistic. Fortsetzen means "Continuing", and you would never see a sign like this in Germany. In Germany you typically only see names of cities or names of large intersections on Autobahn signs. Other than that, I love the idea of having a true Autobahn and parking lot and I think this project is a lot of fun.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw you fixed the name of the park already. I saw the video in the first place, which still had the wrong name.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2016

Thank you for the information! I will certainly fix that up next time I edit that park. Speaking of highway signs...

Which exit are you going to take? Tough choice....if you are not a roller coaster fan :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2016

The front entrance has been released!

Watch for the video to pop up soon! Hope you all enjoy the progress
    Why isn't the shot 'n drop tower not leaning?
    •  
      CommentAuthorangaflow
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2016 edited

^ or coming out of the leaning tower?????

EDIT: LEANING
    Or make it a Huss Topple Tower!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2016

That is a great idea! Didn't even think of that. The Pisa tower is currently theming for the RMC coaster but I may try to see what I can do to fit the tower inside the tower ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2016 edited

JUST ANNOUNCED

Seven Nations Parks is proud to announce its location in Italy will be adding a one of a kind attraction! Replacing the shows and tours inside the replica Colosseum, is Gladiator! A Multi-launch Mack Rides family coaster. See if you can be the last one standing as you experience three launches, twists and turns that will put you right in the heart of action.

Stay tuned for the entire park video!

VIDEO

•  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2016 edited

Full Italy Video Revealed!

VIDEO

Personally I love the German location much more, but this park is meant to be the least "bustling" of the chain. Let me hear your thoughts!
    • CommentAuthormuchwoo
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2016

^ Nice park Tyrush!

Only one thing is not correct, in Italian "BEN ARRIVATA" is used to say welcome to a girl, I think It is most correct "BENVENUTI".
    For Italian guys (like me), read "BEN ARRIVATA" at the enter of the park is a bit strange.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2016

Hope you all had a great week, just going to drop a teaser that I shot earlier in the week...

This one has some grat surprises for you. Stay tuned and thank you for the support!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2016

UPDATE

This park is really coming together. It is more along the lines of the Germany location. This park is massive. It has a baseball stadium as well inside the complex. I hope to have a video out for Wednesday next week or at the latest the following week.

Coasters

River Rat - - Intamin Mega Coaster over the water
    Patriot - - Arrow with interlocking loops
    Carpetbagger - - B&M Looper with 6 inversions (Time Machine with a twist!)
    American Warriors - - Racing/Dueling GCI wooden coaster with high five element and much more!
    Liberty - - Intamin Giga Coaster that features an inversion!
    Eagle - - Arrow Suspended coaster (WIP)

As you can see in the first photo, right behind the Statue of Liberty there is still work going on with Eagle, other than that, the park is pretty close to completion after I do some 3ds work.
    Here are some photos

Are you going to actually release any of the parks? I noticed you said the italian park was "released", but you haven't put the park up for download, so I assume by "released" you just mean "made a video of"?

Obviously it's your prerogative to release them, but this is a website designed to share your work with a community, and it would be a shame to go through the effort of sharing photos and videos of your creations and then withholding the end product.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2016

Lol this is sooooo stereotypically American, but I understand why, coming from MA ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

There better be at least 1 McDonalds in the park.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKG9

Mt Rushmore in the second picture literally kills me
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF

^^^ Yeah, that was my first thought.

Oh well, looks good anyway! At least there are good coasters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Very glad that it seems stereotypical as that was my goal! :)

In regards to releasing these for download, I suppose I could try to make a package, the only problem is I feel it is pointless to go through the work to make a package and upload it and all since it will be extremely slow in the play mode. The only reason my videos are smooth is the 60fps recordings. Regardless, I will try very soon to upload one of the first two parks and we will see how it goes. Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2016 edited

Personally, and I'll be perfectly honest here, I flat out hate that it's stereotypical. It takes away from the feel of being an actual theme park.

That being said...

MY GOD. This is so cool, having almost three entire theme parks made in NL2. Bravo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

With many requests, I have put the Germany location on the exchange! Enjoy!
    Keep in mind if you do not have a decent computer it will be extremely slow.

DOWNLOAD

• CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I get not a valid package error.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Just saw that, I'm looking into it

EDIT: All fixed now
    wow, really nice park! one small problem...

i can barely run it at all on an nvidia gtx 980... thats way above a decent graphics card and im still having issues
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I have a NIDIVA GTX 970 and I get down to around 20 FPS.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2016

I'm not even going to take the risk of running this park. I can't go through a computer crash again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

^Thats exactly why I saw no point in releasing them! The only reason the videos are great is because of the 60fps recording, otherwise it is very slow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery

I noticed a few of the coasters like Neck and Cuckoo have excessive forces, beyond 6 G. I'd stay closer to 5 G for your coasters, next time check the G-force comb. Because nitpicking.

Great job with the park, though! It looks absolutely amazing and a lot of things were nearly perfect in my eyes. I loved the nice GCI wooden coaster and the unique Vogel dive coaster. Everything about Seven Nations Germany I absolutely adore. Bravo, sir! Bravo!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2016 edited

Small update

What's American without McDonalds (even when I hate it)

Also in the park is a Buffalo Wild Wings, Dairy Queen, Starbucks, and Subway!

Lots of details going in here and there. Stay tuned video release will be out by NEXT week's round-up.
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2016

Posted By: OlmiseryI noticed a few of the coasters like Neck and Cuckoo have excessive forces, beyond 6 G. I'd stay closer to 5 G for your coasters, next time check the G-force comb. Because nitpicking.
    Even 5 is pretty high. I wouldn't use that as a target. It's okay to spike to 5, but probably better not to.

Without having downloaded the park, I don't have much of a feel for how the coasters ride, but it almost doesn't matter. They look like I would expect coasters to look, and the project goes far beyond making a coaster or a few coasters. This is an art project---a very good one.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Do a china nations park with all knockoff rides and coasters. Plus the Chinese crematory simulation ride.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2016 edited

Ok, I stand corrected, stay closer to 4.5 G. maximum. But I also stand corrected in the fact that Autobahn has over 7 G. That's a HUGE no-no when it comes to that sort of thing. I'm a big nitpicker when it comes to realism, and this is no exception lol.

Either way, that was really the only thing wrong with Seven Nations Germany. Other than that, the park was pretty solid, and I still commend you for finding the time to create such a large, creative masterpiece.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention, Neck's lift hill is made in FVD, while the rest of the layout is handbuilt... I question this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

I literally laughed reading off the restaurant choices #relatable #truuuuufam
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Posted By: TOGO FanDo a china nations park with all knockoff rides and coasters. Plus the Chinese crematory simulation ride.
    After USA will be Australia, then I'm not sure where to next. Maybe I will take some suggestions from the forum.
    Posted By: Olmisery
    EDIT: Also forgot to mention, Neck's lift hill is made in FVD, while the rest of the layout is handbuilt... I question this.

Indeed it is, a long time ago I downloaded Projektion's Zeus giga coaster and it had the best B&M giga hill shaping I have ever seen, so I did use the same lift hill.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlamewad

Do India. Lots of very old cool buildings and the Taj Mahal would be an epic centerpiece haha.

•  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2016 edited

USA Video released!

Hello everyone, finally the USA park video seemed decent enough to release. So wash your blues away if you are upset over the Viking then kick back and watch this 10min piece of art work that has driven me crazy. Enjoy!

USA
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2016

I like the idea of doing something themed to Russia. Onion domes look cool, and real parks aren't going to be building a Russia-themed area anytime soon.

You can also call a coaster Night Witch, after the all-female pilot regiment that conducted nighttime airstrikes from crop dusters. They'd idle their engines when they went to attack, a sound the reminded the Germans of a witch riding her broomstick.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2016

Russia has certainly crossed my mind of one to do but these are the ones I came up with today that I think I am going to persue to complete the total number of 7...
    Germany
    Italy
    USA
    Australia
    India
    Brazil
    World (I was thinking of the final park being a collection of a few of the best coasters people have made and are interested in allowing me to create a park using your creations!)

Also for those of you wondering what the hell Carpetbagger means (from the USA park), it is actually a very interesting word from US history! Look it up you will be amused.
    no love for britanland :(

---------------------------

not sure about the "world" park, seems like a bit of an odd concept, but if you do it right it could probably work out very well!
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2016

Seven Nations Britain: Mediocre Rides, Rain, and Tea.