Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMikey714
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2017

can I have the link to download it
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Yes I have been told of the issues....not sure what the problem is since I did everything the correct way. The file might be too big
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

How big is the file? 36MB?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2017

Update on the "North End" project

Slowly finished the surroundings, now that I have spring break I should be able to get the whole thing finished! So look for the video hopefully in time for Wednesday
    Apparently your YouTube account has been terminated? Are you uploading this video to a new one, or have you had your channel deleted?
    • CommentAuthorMrRC
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2017 edited

Apparently your YouTube account has been terminated?

I have the same error-message.(Netherlands - Europe)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Yes my YouTube account was deleted a few weeks ago since it was an old highschool account. I have started a new channel and uploaded the Golden Gardens video again. Subscribe please! North End video will be coming withing a few days hopefully.

New Channel

•  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2017 edited

*sees the gold building in the back*
    *throws up*

but other than that it's looking fantastic ;)
    Out of curiosity, how much of these models are yours VS warehouse?
    ^asking the real questions ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Most are from the warehouse. I usually edit them though to fit the needs with colors, names, etc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2017 edited

Here it is! Enjoy the video, I welcome feedback :)

•  
      CommentAuthorZingo
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2017

Wow, I loved the rides! The environment fits this so good! I'd have liked to have a small family coaster somewere in the park. Are you going to make the park available for download?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2017

Lake City Park is coming along slowly but detailed! Up to EIGHT rollercoasters now and I think I will be stopping and try to finish the details. My plan is for it to have expansion land and there is a good amount. When I do the video I will release an East and West side since their are 4 on each side. This is really a huge project but it was half-way done when I picked it back up again.

Coaster list...

WEST SIDE
    Laker - B&M Hyper
    Clipper - B&M Dive
    Breaker - Mack Family Launch
    Driftwood - GCI Wooden Coaster

EAST SIDE
    Islander - Intamin LSM
    Flying Falcon - B&M Inverted
    Thunderbolt - PTC Wooden
    Wild Mouse
    ^ Can you release the East and West side together as one, as well as separately?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2017

That would be an extremely long video, but I'll see if its possible
    ^ no, i meant if you upload the park to Steam/NLE.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2017

Did you fix your Golden Gardens park?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2017 edited

I will try uploading again, hopefully the bugs are fixed with the exchange.

Here are some awesome photos from around the park for you guys

•  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2017 edited

LAKE CITY PARK

Many changes have taken place throughout the process but finally everything is done and I just want to move on to a new project(s) for summer
    ^ Are you going to upload it, to Steam or Coastercrazy.com?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2017

Probably not, only because people had trouble getting Golden Gardens running and this is 5x bigger
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2017

Well hello everyone, now that school is over and my internship doesn't start till the 15th, I have been able to make a lot of progress on my new project! Expedition Avalanche! The roller coaster is located at a ski resort in Switzerland and features an awesome entrance and mountain facade that still has a lot of work in progress. I have a few amazing shots for you all let me know what you think!

^ Looking good!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2017 edited

Expedition Avalanche

Finished that quick. Any ideas for the next project? I was thinking of starting something like Universal
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2017

Well well here we are again with another new park project.

Lots of progress to go
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2017 edited

I'm curious, what would make a person who is in London want to go and see the queen elizabeth tower and that London terrace architecture in a theme park when they can probably go a 30 minute drive and see the real thing. Is that not the exact same problem that DCA had when it first opened?
    Also where on earth in london would you get planning permission for a giga like that lol. There might be one place I can think of, but another film company has that area for now
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Good points but I honestly did not think of it that deeply it is just a fantasy park/idea. What would you suggest I put in it then? And Big Ben is sort of just a monument type thing in place there isnt much other "London" stuff inside right now. I had honestly debated just taking out the clock tower and putting a fountain in because it is sort of the center piece were all the paths meet.

Most of the inside is similar to the real parks with different themed areas
    Try to go with what's (possibly) confirmed for the real park for now -- that is, a B&M Invert and an RMC -- and perhaps go with a ride existing at another Universal park, i.e. Flying Dinosaur.
    ^Where's your (possible) confirmation of this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2017

Yeah what? I haven't heard anything about either park getting either an RMC or a B&M Invert. Infact, if anything, they're removing two B&M Inverts, it wouldn't make sense to remove two just to put in another. (referring to Orlando here).

The park looks pretty decent so far Tyrush, It surely doesn't feel like a Universal park at all, but that aside I like the scenery of it.
    Concept art ^^
    •  
      CommentAuthorRobotnik

5^: Let's start with a thirty mile radius around London:

...and then factor out areas within ten miles of pre-existing parks (Thorpe, Chessington etc)

...then five miles from major population centres within the radius + 15 miles out from London.
    That leaves a map looking like this:

The largest possible areas to build this new park in are all up around the north of the radius, around the Luton/ Bishops Stortford area. There are also a few spots around the west around Beaconsfield to place it and a fairly large patch in the south, near Oxted. You can also basically eliminate anything on the east of the radius owing to that being the actual proposed site of the Paramount (?) park.

One thing you've also got to remember about building in the UK is the height limitations - looking at the giga, that's probably too high to get the all-clear from the planning departments. As a rule of thumb, if you're building for a UK park, keep the height below 175ft (about 55m).
    Posted By: TheFlyerMan1Concept art ^^

Dont trust the concept art
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Does it really matter if he has a giga coaster or not? It's quite obvious he isn't going for hyper-realism with his parks, I feel like complaining about the size of a coaster seems pretty pedantic and unnecessary.

That being said, I do agree with the point that was made about the British landmarks. It doesn't make sense to have real places in a themepark next to those real places, and DCA is definitely not a good place to take inspiration from in this example.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

^^^Thanks for all that information I could pick a rough city for it to be in now too. And to add on to what everyone is saying I found a good replacement for the clock tower but the Giga is staying that fits in really good with the Jurassic World portion. I know I know it is highly impossible for a UK park but this ain't being built in real life just imaginary. But seriously the inside of the park DOES resemble Universal feelings just wait to see!

These are my ideas for areas in the park, most of which I have started

Jurassic World
    Hollywood (Kind of just a movie walk portion with things that dont fit in to an area like Minions and Fast and Furious for sure, then Jimmy Fallon possibly)
    Wizarding World of Harry Potter
    New York
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2017 edited

So I've decided to take all your voices into consideration and now the Giga is a 190ft hyper coaster!

Along with that is a little update on the Hollywood area and the Harry Potter land in the back. Much more to be done as I have totally redone most of it in some way or another. Lots of stff to add to Hollywood which is next on my platter, along with finishing the B&M Flyer
    Good to see my background environment park being used, and Im glad you downsized the Jurassic park coaster to fit the average UK planning restrictions
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2017

Scale that last picture please xD
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2017

^^The environment is amazing, when I hadn't seen anyone use it yet I was upset haha, so your environment actually started the idea of this park! It was initially going to be Universal UK but I narrowed it down to London
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2017 edited

Well always lots of change going on and you will see a lot of it in this Hollywood update! It is mostly complete with the exception of some signage :) Hopefully it is starting to feel a little more real to you guys....

The Furious is an indoor family coaster with a moderate launch. Not quite sure what I am going to do about it because it is essentially just inside a dark room lol. Maybe some lighting and props I could place in to add to the theme
    That hyper looks badass.. :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2017 edited

Little update will be coming tomorrow! The entire entrance has been re-done and new logos placed! If there is anything you want to see let me know!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2017 edited

I promised, now the delivery.
    Complete overhaul of entrance and Citywalk is a WIP, park side is essentially done.

Dragon Challenge (WIP, supports are just placeholders)

Here is some more Jurassic work, lots of trees and other things added.

• CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2017

This is looking incredible!
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2017

The water on the universal globe is a bit too dark in my opinion. Otherwise: Fantastic looking!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2017

Thanks guys! The globe is definitely on my list of things to work on, I think the letters should be bigger as well. But moving forward, Potter and New York are my next main focuses, New York has nothing really there except some buildings. I'm thinking of putting a Mummy attraction although it won't be a rollercoaster probably, might be an exhibit or something. If you guys have any ideas let me know! Your input helped make it look the way it does right now. Huge changes since the first adaption.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTime1 day ago

Just gonna leave this one here
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTime17 hours ago