Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2016

In this new series I will feature some quickly made concepts. I usually imagine lots of layouts, which never end in NL2 because I try to spend to much work on them and end up loosing motivation. So, in order to avoid that, these quickly made projects ahowcase the idea in a (I hope so) fun way.

This B&M Flying coaster has been made in the last 5 hours. Imagine flying around the polynesian island of Raiatea. Hope you enjoy it despite the obviuos flaws it has :)

Raiataea1

Raiataea2

Raiatea3

I really like this layout, so I may end redoing it. Hopefully I will be able to post videos like this frequently :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcmsDri_AY&feature=youtu.be
    I have to agree, the coaster itself has a few minor problems (that last turn before the consecutive heartline rolls was oddly shaped and a tad slow) but the layout has serious potential. But more importantly, that environment is stunning! I absolutely love the Kumba-esque colors. I felt you went a little too heavy on the rock mountains, it would have been nice to see a single mountain object instead of hundreds stacked together. Keep up the good work on this one! I like where its headed!
    This ride has to be the lovechild of The Flying Dinosaur and Kumba :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorangaflow

I love you........ And this coaster. but mostly you for making this coaster...
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86

The layout is awesome up until the ending. The last turn feels very forced, and I don't really care much about the rolls. Everything up to that is fantastic though! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrBassdirt
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2016 edited

Ooh I really like that first-drop roll into the immelmann combo. This is damn good for only being made in 5 hours, my god... lol.

I do agree that it ran on a little long and lost some steam towards the end.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2016

I feel like a loop and pretzel in the same ride is a bit repetitive. And the barrel rolls at the end seem like they'd be better as the rollovers on Sky Scrapper. But it definitely drags on a bit too long. Otherwise though, I really like the rest of the layout, very creative and unique.