Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

About a year ago, I created CCC, it was very clunky. I have gone back and completely redone it from the ground up, so I introduce...

Here are a few examples of things I have created with it:

Changelog:
    -added animated restraints
    -added animated wheels
    -added index-by-height
    -major script overhaul, optimisation, etc.

Downloads:
    Disclaimer: This is Beta, not all documentation has been written yet, however, all the text has been tooltipped
    Beta Build (latest): Download
    If you have any questions, or suggestions, leave them in a comment below.
    • CommentAuthoriCoaster44
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2016

Finally! :D
    I downloaded it instantly, can't wait to test my custom trains! :p
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2016 edited

So what's the changelog? What can we do with this version that we wasn't possible with the old one?

P.S. Those Baron trains look like a huge step up from your previous trains
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman

I sthere coing to come a tutorial with the final version, like you did for your first CCCreator? This would help a lot :3
    •  
      CommentAuthorGiftaddict

Thank you for all your work! This looks great. Can't wait to test it!
    Posted By: TheBeatlesSo what's the changelog? What can we do with this version that we wasn't possible with the old one?

P.S. Those Baron trains look like a huge step up from your previous trains

I was rather tired when I wrote this up yesterday, I'll add a changelog.

Posted By: PearmanI sthere coing to come a tutorial with the final version, like you did for your first CCCreator? This would help a lot :3

I hope to have a tutorial for the final release.
    Yaaaayyy.. this is awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016

8/8 M8, would CTR again...
    Yeah, this thing works pretty perfectly. Love it. Oh, the restraints work fine, too, which I like rather a lot.

https://gyazo.com/64a0a5bac3e0382de89643e84c3fc22dhttps://gyazo.com/1ff9878a24b879c4c127b6993d0fb6fc
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

Not to mention those trains are perfect. Damn.
    ^^ tutorial?
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016 edited

^Tutorial for what, the trains or CCC2?
    ^^Nearly perfect. I need to add some handles and warning stickers.
    ^CCC2
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

^I'll talk to code tomorrow and see what's happening. There is a good chance that he plans on doing one himself, in which case I will not rain on his parade.
    I dont know how its work can you make a tutorial?
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2016 edited

Is it not possible to change the folder it creaties the files in? I would like to save them in another folder.

Edit: CCC doesn't even launch for me.

Another edit: What's the name of the process in the task manager?
    it is possible to use for this boat CC? as you can see the top left of the picture of the number of rows and seats. and right above the back of the boat. but it is so in this boat (in reality) that the front set of wheels can only turn and the rear loose to freely can thus move up down left and right, how do I make it over to CC creator? The bogies and seats

• CommentAuthoriCoaster44
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016 edited

Posted By: CrazycoasterI had a thought about this script the other day (excellent work btw). Using your script you can change the distance between two cars, so in theory could it be used to attach several objects to form a train or monorail? Would the script work with two different looking objects? Say car 1 is a full size locomotive, and car two to seven are full size carriages? For example, using the traditional method of attaching objects to cars, you're limited by the distance of the coaster type, and there isn't a coaster with enough distance between cars to work a full sized train/monorail. Does this make sense?
    from Yedrimas' Doombuggy thread

My custom train does not fit the track style I'm working with, in total length and space between cars so is it possible to have the model (with the bogies) following the track and not the wireframe train ? (Like the doombuggies but with a train)
    ^unfortunately it needs to match an in-game train. I'm working on a way to do this but it isn't ready yet.
    Hello TCM, I few question to ask you. With the CCC², is it possible to create spinning car ? I have another question, is it possible to animate the bogie seperatly (the left and the right) with the CCC² ? Thanks

[EDIT: I've done few tests, it works, thank you very much for this feature]
    • CommentAuthoriHack97
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2017

the link is dead :/