Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2016 edited

Hey people!
    Today I want to share with you one of the many park and roller coaster videos I've created over the now more than ten years of being a coaster fan. I went on a 32 day USA east coast roadtrip in 2014 with a friend of mine, during which we visited about 20 parks and made lots of roller coaster related dreams come true. We named our tour "New York - New York in 175 roller coasters" - since we flew to and from NY with driving an 8000km loop in between.
    The massive amount of camera clips sat on our hard drives for a while now, but we finally started to take turns in cutting music videos from them recently. The one I want to show you today is from Six Flags Great Adventure. Much like the park itself, the video is all about action.

Edit: See links below.

Yup, it's actually part 2, the first part was Coney Island which my friend cut. See Links below.

Have fun :)
    PS: If you guys like them, there's a lot more coming within the next weeks/months. And there's already tons of videos we made of european parks, if you'd be interested in that. Just let me know!

New York - New York in 175 roller coasters

All Parts:

- Part 1: Coney Island (Luna Park/Scream Zone)
    - Part 2: Six Flags Great Adventure
    - Part 3: Dorney Park
    - Part 4: Hersheypark
    - Part 5: Knoebels
    - Part 6: Six Flags America

more coming soon...
    That video is awesome! I love the editing style, the footage, the music, gah everything. Also your trip made me super jealous! I'd love to do something like that someday
    This is so cool. Traveling around the country riding roller coasters would make anyone on this site jelous. Amazing video! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2016

That was a pretty cool video! Not surprised to see what looks like a hat falling from El Toro at 3:57.
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2016

Thank you, guys!
    ^There was another clip I didn't use where you could see something small and silver taking off :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2016

Next up: Dorney Park
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2016

These videos are very well done, I really enjoy watching them!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2016 edited

Cheers man :)
    Here comes Part 4: Hersheypark! we're in love with skyrush =)
    nice video! love the clips and transitions <3
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2016

Aand Part 5 is finally up!
    It's Knoebels. Awesome one-of-a-kind nostalgic park! Have fun!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2016 edited

Here goes Part 6: Six Flags Great America.
    Lowpoint of the tour. Not the most beautiful park. Whether was just loudy and hot and insanely humid, operations were terrible and that really is one bad SLC (says someone who doesn't hate SLCs at all). Most of the other coasters aren't so bad though, Superman is kinda weird though, you really can feel that it's one of intamin's first megas.
    Six Flags America

Attention: Since we wanted to reflect the (relative) crappyness of our day there in the video, this might not be exactly like the other videos I posted. Also, the name of the song would be "I don't feel like it", roughly translated ;)
    Also, there's quite some german blabbering before the video starts, we're basically complaining about the operations and a breakdown when standing "in line" for superman, which means that it took more than half an hour for us to get a ride - with two people in front of us!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2016

Just started watching through these - trip looks awesome, parks look awesome (well, except SFA, whic looks like an armpit of an amusement park). Nice video work, and of the parks I've been to, you're doing a good job of capturing the feel of spending a day there with the editing and music. Cool series, I'm a fan.