Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^They are not being that bad tbf
    Well I'm going to be positive for once!

I Love the zero-g-roll that goes over the brakerun :D
    Thats a seperate coaster i deleted it since lol but i think the zero g into the dive loop was a nice touch, after that its tunnels a very forceful zero g roll, corkscrew, sea serpent, cobra roll, zero g drop an offset loop and a mcbr. The layout goes over and under itself a lot with a bad second part so i need ideas how to end it. Im on mobile now so will post pics tommorow
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2016

What do you mean that the zero-G roll is very forceful?
    It was meant to be a zero g roll but it wasnt
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2016

How many Gs do you pull at the apex when riders are inverted?
    Shaping thoughts?
    https://gyazo.com/fa4c1d653515642ad19fee587874298e
    (Im not planning to release my infinity as I don't release many of my rides, they are for my own enjoyment)
    • CommentAuthorCraZHadder
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2016

It's hard to see shaping from a perspective angle. It would be better to post a left or front view of the track...which ever shows the side view of the element. If the element is at an angle itself and those views do not work, then angle the perspective camera at a side view.
    https://gyazo.com/3bcfd0710ad9063f76b3c021b4dabf57 That's the only one I could get as the cobra and loop make it hard to see
    •  
      CommentAuthorGeCoDe
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2016

wow well that helped a lot... okay seriously now, i meant that you should show a screenshot where you can see the whole element from the side, not from the front how you posted it
    ^sorry hope that's ok
    https://gyazo.com/5f95a0dca7dbb43de41f4d633b37e914
    Are you being serious?
    I just died
    ^ ditto
    •  
      CommentAuthorGeCoDe

uhm.. no, you posted the same angle, kinda like that:
    https://gyazo.com/28e8be1e5d82f33235fc32270a19de09
    but we meant that you should post it like this:
    https://gyazo.com/2247aa9982806e80cfa2e4b731a698ae
    https://gyazo.com/3023a507ac4bf6bf0c3e762eb349dcd6
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Freeze it!
    ^Having internet problems so cant at this time :p
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

^But you're able to post on the internet...
    Its really slow and I try to ss but gyazo keeps failing to connect to the internet. There is no issue with posting
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

And NL2 doesn't even need the internet to function ????????????
    ^Gyazo does though
    Turn it off and on again
    Now I know why the "please get your parent's permission before going online" PSA exists.
    https://gyazo.com/55194b289710ba7600f021a6ff3d7269
    wtf am I looking at
    • CommentAuthorRCW

ummm... please explain as to what that thing is?
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

How tall is that thing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDarkStar
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2016 edited

115m by the looks of it

EDIT:

It looks a bit oversupported at the moment though, maybe tone it down a bit?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

I'm sorry but my mental stability might have hit an all-time low reading all this... I can't explain in words anymore how I feel. I might be broken. Save me from the nothing I've become...
    the reason I got a weird short at the start is so the immilman is on its own it is not supported yet, that is the cobra behind it
    •  
      CommentAuthorBetaCoasters

I didn't want to get in this as you all already f***ing hate me, but this over exaggeration is just bullshit. Yeah he posted the same pic, but he might have not understood.
    Oh what's the point, no one takes me serious anyways.
    ^I don't care what went on I don't judge people and don't hold a grudge. I donthate you :)
    I personally am enjoying this thread as it's giving me some great laughs.
    I thought t needed to be renamed
    •  
      CommentAuthorNemesisRider

Posted By: ZergeiSave me from the nothing I've become...

Wake me up, Wake me up inside
    I'm so sorry
    ^Why did I think this also.
    It was the song back in 2007
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2016

@DiamonBayonet - What is your grid size set too? If I measure from the grid size I use, which is 1ft, most of the elements you are currently using are 120ft tall. Even then, if you are using 1m, you're still looking at over 100m which is 300ft. Now, this is all based in theory that you are using 1 grid increments, and not 5 or 10.
    Every small square is one metre and there are 12 big squares so its 120 metres
    Posted By: TheDarkStar115m
    • CommentAuthorRCW

Dimond this is not okay.
    Why? The gs and speed is ok
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

BUT THE HEIGHT IS 100% NOT
    I just like my coasters to be huge that's all. It is 393 ft XD
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

But at least Polercoasters have a layout rather than having a bunch of elements stuck together than are 100x bigger than they should be.

Now I am not to keen on meters, but that is way to big. Each element should be at best 30m (98ft). That's just under the height of many lift hills on coasters. It is your coaster however and if you want 120m (393ft) elements, then it's your decision.

Here is an example to give you an idea of your scaling. My current coaster, Raptor, it's tallest hill after launch is 54m. The element I am using for comparison, after even it being toned down in size, is 94.5m. Hope this will help you out for your builds.

I deleted a huge portion of the ride as it was just elements and im adding in a twister spaghetti bowl like section so it doesn't look plain boring
    • CommentAuthorRCW
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2016 edited

Posted By: DiamondBayonetWhy? The gs and speed is ok

There is a difference between okay and good. The layout looks very thrown together for a coaster. Just size it down a bit (about 300 feet) and work from there. As of now it just looks... I don't even know.
    The start is an immilmains a cobra roll loop and corkscrew and the rest is twister with maybe a zero g (not sure yet) and then a hyper coaster bit
    •  
      CommentAuthormcrc.2305

^that just sounds like a mess.If you're going for realism try and look at real coasters for layout ideas, also, as everyone else has said for your past coasters SCALE IT DOWN ^-^.