Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2016 edited

1.17 times the force of gravity (9.81m/s^2). i is the square root of -1, so i^2 is -1. Because x*-1 negates x, our result is -11.4777m/s^2.

A little bit of math for you. You're welcome.
    Thanks that made way more sense.
    OK, since a couple of days ago I have been contemplating a huge project. It is an indoor Intamin launched coaster themed to an aquarium and dolphins. The entrance will be the aquarium and the queue will have sea life swimming in glass tanks around it and then you come to the dolphin exhibit, There you will board a dolphin themed 4 car train and set off on your journey. As dolphins often jump out the water it will have many airtime moments ans a few rolls. Sorry there are no pictures as I wanted to get opinions and wondered if anyone wanted to help with scenery and cars etc. as this is a massive project that will be a step up from my sub par coasters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2016

Finish the coaster before you try to put scenery in, since we know how many times they need fixing xD
    Please, please, make multiple elements at a time before you post an update or question. Also, don't post directly after someone makes a comment. Wait for a few, and just go down the row, answering with "@name: answer". I'm asking this so you don't annoy anyone, whether it's expressed or not. Thanks :)

p.s. sounds like a cool concept!
    A sneak peak at the first layout draft (There may be several until im happy with the design then I will do a final one).

https://gyazo.com/02c84951cded1d4f2bf63f82e372e367

The 4 tube track sections are where the outdoors sections will be. The main ride will be 2 track but it is 4 track on the outdoors bits to give the illusion it is all 4 tube :)

I also changed the topic of the thread as I realised that the engineers warehouse does not suit the type of thread that this is. :)
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2016

The 4-tube track is used for a reason, not just for the look. I suggest looking at real Intamin coasters to get a feel for when the switch from 4-tube to 3 (or 2).
    Ok, thank you.
    I am thinking pf adding a water spray after the tunnel so when it launches it soaks the riders, what do you think?
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2016

I don't think it should soak the riders, just spray them mildly or not touch them at all. You don't want it to be a water ride, do you?
    I didnt want to use the word spray twice, it will get them as wet as a log flume so not very wet just a slight wetting.
    Work is being done on the queue paths. The textures need work.

https://gyazo.com/7ef4ff386dce551569b4b218fa45390d
    Baring in mind I helped him
    Yeah, I cant take all the credit, ZXLcoasterz has been very helpful during this project.
    So this is my latest project which I have been working on for a while

https://gyazo.com/c509fbcb1d485470c2412e9e9cec1ec6

Ignore the trees and supports they are just an idea as to how I envision the end product will look like.
    ^ Is it a wing? The layout would be killer as a wing rider.
    A launched b&m with 4 across hyper cars. The clearance would be terrible on a wing.
    • CommentAuthorlosingmilk1
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2016 edited

It looks like a wing rider to me

Edit: I was too late
    Scenary is an issue so if anyone is good at making enviroments and paths whisper me.