Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorOrpheus
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2016 edited

I didn't find out about the Remixed contest in time to enter, but I though I'd try my hand at it anyway. Without further ado, I present Dogfight, an original RMC Iron Horse inspired by Rye Playland's classic Aeroplane Coaster. With a length of 4100ft and a 152ft lift hill, Dogfight is considerably larger than her predecessor-- 25mph faster, too! The layout as it stands features an 85* first drop, a zero-g roll, multiple helixes, a double-down, an overbank, a twist and shout and a nose dive.

This layout is only a draft-- I welcome and appreciate all feedback and constructive criticism (especially on that awful overbank!)
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2016

Remixed is still going on! March 19th to submit.

Looks awesome btw!
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2016

It looks cool, but RMCs don't look like that. It's not a shaping issue. Their signature look, to me, is that they lack catwalks throughout the layout.

Where is the awful overbank? It would be helpful to have more pictures that show the layout better than just a single overhead shot.
    • CommentAuthorOrpheus
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2016

Posted By: BigbadIt looks cool, but RMCs don't look like that. It's not a shaping issue. Their signature look, to me, is that they lack catwalks throughout the layout.

I'm aware. This is just a preliminary screenshot to show off the layout. RMC rails and proper supports will come once I've finished tweaking the track. (The funky overbank is that skinny little thing on the top right.)