Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorChanga
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2016 edited

Hello, everyone! This is my first time on these forums so I'll introduce myself, my name is Changa & I look forward to showing you my work!
    I have been working off & on this project for the past 5 months. Now I have finally reached the point where there are parts of the ride that are close enough to the final piece to warrant presenting. So without further ado, I present:

--Avalanche--

Inspired by Busch Gardens' Alpengeist. Avalanche is is the longest inverted roller coaster in the world. The ride will twist in and out of the ground and between the trees of a dense woodland in which the park is set. The ride is still very much WIP as I have a lot of buildings still to make & refine. However, the trackwork is pretty much done as is the terraforming with the exception of the few colours.

Height: 60m
    Speed: 101kmh
    Length: 1277m (Without storage)
    Inversions: 6

Plaza buildings to be completed

Custom catwalks need to be put in and the trains recoloured

• CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2016

The pics don't show up for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthormcrc.2305

^same
    • CommentAuthorChanga
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2016 edited

Posted By: BigbadThe pics don't show up for me.

Posted By: mcrc.2305^same

Yeah, my HMTL skills aren't as good as I thought. They should be up soon, sorry for the clunky start.
    • CommentAuthorBigbad

http://forum.nolimits-exchange.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=2&page=1

It's explained here.
    • CommentAuthorChanga

Sorry about that. They should be working now :)
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87

Changa! hello and welcome to our humble forums.

Neat coaster you've got going on here. I like the custom buildings/ supports made for this. Did you make them in game or are they 3d?
    Looks like a lot of Alpengeist influence, but done in a way that separates it from that ride which is good. In particular I like that drop into the loop...unless it's a transition into the MCBR, in which case I like that too. lol can't tell from what's shown. Anyways best wishes with your coaster. Large scale B&M inverts are always a lot of fun to see in NL.
    • CommentAuthorSvatlas
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2016 edited

Hello changa! Welcome to our forum:) Iam no coaster expert but i really like it I love invert coaster:)) I hope to see more in the future and keep it up the good work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2016

Welcome to the NLE forums, Changa. Hope you have a good time.

What you have looks like a great start already. I feel like you could size the lower supports down a little bit, and since it appears you are using supports for scenery (which looks great btw) I guess you could go all the way and make custom loop connectors, too. Just a suggestion, though. Other than that, keep it up! :)
    • CommentAuthorChanga
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2016 edited

A few updates on some of the buildings/scenery within the park

Queue entrance

Mostly for aesthetic, but the tower has been edited so to reduce the height and the tower itself made out of supports to cover the default look.
    Any ideas for a name?

The plans for the station building which will resemble an alpine hotel:
    Cross = Baggage handling
    Star = Disabled lift

Thank you for all of your comments. Hopefully there'll be another update soon.

I'm really liking this project