Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^Is that a quadruple up ending in an outward banked hill? Pretty wild element.
    ^Yep thats what it is
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDarkStar
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2017 edited

I did a similar thing but it's still very WIP
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2017

how do you guys deal with getting banking at the beginning of turns to be more realistic/appropriate instead of it unbanking before the turn ends? just smooth and then readjust the last node to make the shaping more natural?
    POV of my RMC :)
    https://gyazo.com/3ba51c9a4dae59bc3c9437f5da04b8dd
    Click on the picture
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2017

is there a way to change the zoom camera controls? i have a laptop and the zoom with two fingers on the touchpad is...terrible. absolutely terrible. why can't it just be Z or something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2017

Settings > controls > mouse controls > camera zoom
    • CommentAuthorMr. E
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2017 edited

Well that was interesting...

Edit: yes it is a giant mechanical dragon
    • CommentAuthorBullero
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2017

The devs posted a video of the upcoming summer update that includes fireworks, as well as new coaster types and flatrides!

Hype!
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305

i thought i saw some white wooden coaster supports in the back there too, its about time for that
    • CommentAuthorarktic2

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/24952-Planet-Coaster-Summer-Update-1-3?p=193223#post193223

im excited for the new rides :)
    ^ Forget the rides - frickin' FIREWORKS BOIS :D

(I will be super happy if that multi-launch coaster turns out to be Mack, though)
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2017

"Say hello to five new coasters: the Gnarler (modern train on wooden supports), Viper One (multi-launch coaster), Power Up (compact coaster), De-Gen (21st century train on traditional looping track), and Bolt (modern boomerang coaster)."

All of which sound pretty interesting
    • CommentAuthorBullero

Bolt could be a Vekoma Family Boomerang. And De-Gen might be a train with VR to enhance the old coaster style?
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

^I'm thinking De-Gen will be Vekoma vest restraints. What might Gnarler be? The game has Timberliners, both RMCs, and Millennium Flyers right? Maybe it'll put RMCs on topper track and timbs on normal woodie track. Viper One might be an Intamin that isn't the race car?
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

The game doesn't have Millennium Flyers, nor 2-rows PTC, and that's lacking. But I don't think it's neither of those. To be honest that might just be Timberliners on wooden track.
    • CommentAuthorBullero

^^ This might not be the right topic to ask, but what do you all think of vest restraints in general? I'm not a tall guy (175 cm) and I find them, both B&M and Vekoma versions, pretty comfortable. My coaster buddies are all a bit taller and I hear mixed opinions on vest restraints. Let me know what you all think!
    • CommentAuthorStevenX

I've only used them on B&M flyers and find them fine there. I think on sit-downs, although they might be comfortable, they might limit upper body movement a bit too much compared to something like, say, Mack's restraints used on Helix and Blue Fire.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

The Vekoma vests work great on the SLC trains, but those are the only ones I've used. The B&M vests on wingriders are a bit too tight when you're waiting to move but during the rise they're fine. I'll be trying out the vests on more coaster types in a few days, so I'll update you when I do. When it comes to B&M as of now, I prefer the standard OTSRs. In the case of Vekoma, literally anything besides the standard restraints are great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86

The boomerang at Walibi Holland was a fairly decent ride experience with the new vest restraints. It didn't magically turn it into a brilliant ride by any means, but it was definitely a ride that was possible to enjoy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2017 edited

Perhaps we should switch to the General park discussion thread instead of hijacking this one? Thanks!

-

I'm really exited for fireworks on Planet Coaster, and their use of Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture for the trailer is EPIC! (did you know in this piece, along with cello and trumpets, there is a part written for... cannons? Like, real war cannons. The piece is also used in V for Vendetta.).
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Yeah the 1812 overture is cool and all but

Just a little something I'm working on.

•  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2017 edited

Here's a French Quarter (New Orleans) style corner building I made, it's actually my first PC building as well. I'll be making more of this style soon, and when I'm done I'll release them as a blueprint!