Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi,
    I know I've tried to make a park a while ago. Well I got a new computer recently so I started another park called:
    GREEN HILLS
    Its a smaller park with some good coasters.

So here is what I got in my park right now: (The height is measured from the sea level (in the game)(Green Hills ground level is at a height of 8 meters/26 feet))
    FIRE ROCKET:

Type: Intamin Blitz

Height: 44m/144 feet

Length: 1043m/3421 feet

Speed: 95 kmh/59 mph

G-Force: 4.9

Elements: Launch, Tophat, Noninverting Loop, Turnaround, Barrelroll Drop, Vertical Loop, Overbanked Turn, Airtime hill, Helix, Overbank, Zero-G-roll, Turn, Brake.

TIMBERLINE

Type: Gravity Group Launched Woodie

Height: 38m/124 feet

Length: 664m/2178 feet

Speed: 83 kmh/53 mph

G-Force: 4,3

Elements: Launch, Vertical Loop, Overbank, Airtime Hill, Hill Turn (custom element), Overbanked Airtime Hill, Turn, Airtime Hill, Airtime Hill, Brakes.

DOLPHIN EXPRESS

Type: Mack Mini Lite

Height: 27m/88 feet

Lenght: 488m/1601 feet

Speed: 69 kmh/42 mph

G-Force: 3

Elements: Lift, Drop, Banked turn, Airtime Hill, Overbanked Turn around, Tunnel, Banked Curve, Airtime hill, Airtime hill, brakes.

MINETRAIN

Type: Minetrain

Height: 24m/78 feet

Lenght: 415m/1361 feet

Speed: 58 kmh/36 mph

G-Force: 3

Elements: Lift, Drop, Helix, Turn, Airtime hill, Brake, Dubble Down, Trun, Brake.

TITAN

Type: Wooden Gigant

Height: 58m/190 feet

Lenght: 1362m/4468 feet

Speed:110 kmh/68 mph

G-Force: 5,1

Elements: Lift, Turn, Drop, Airtime hill, Overbanked Turn, Airtime Hump, Airtime hill, Banked Turn, Airtime Hill, Airtime hill, Overbanked turn, Airtime Hill, Curved Drop, S-turn, Banked turn, Helix, Brake.

Other rides:
    Rope Course
    Giant Frisbee
    Enterprise
    Observation Tower
    Gyro Drop Tower
    Pirate Ship

(pics coming soon)

So give me feedback and help me make this park as good as possible. What attractions should I ad? Want to help with a coaster or something else, just tell me!
    (sorry for bad english)
    Sounds like you have a good collection of coasters. Would you be able to post any pictures?
    Here are the pictures!
    FIRE ROCKET:

TIMBER LINE:

DOLPHIN EXPRESS:

MINETRAIN:

TITAN

Rope Course:

What do you think?
    I really like it!
    ^Thank you:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2016

The ropes course is really original, I love that! The launched woodie is pretty interesting, so I'll have to see it later when you finish :P
    ^Thank you:D The Rope course is my favorite thing in this park (yet). The launched woodie is basicly Twister at Gröna Lund (Sweden), but with a launch and a loop.
    I don't like the names for any of your rides, they all seem pretty uninspired to me. All of your layouts look fun though, and I especially enjoy the ropes course you built. it looks great!
    ^yeah I know the names are pretty bad...I'm not really good at naming things.
    Here is the current park layout. Remember the park is far from finished!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2016

You should consider adding in buildings like restaurants and shops, you can probably download them for free too! And I'm guessing you'll put some path models on top of the terrain paint, right? Lastly, consider changing the Mine Train name to something western like Gold Rush or *name* Mine. I like how the park is coming!
    ^Thank you for the feedback :) Well yes im going to add some buildings like shops and such. Yes I will ad path models on top of the terrain paint. I will also choose another name for the minetrain Coaster :D
    New coaster:D (!!!Not Finished!!!)

What do you think?
    ^The part through the rocks is really cool! Seems like a good coaster
    I finished the mountain for the new coaster:

What do you think?
    What would be more realistic, Flying or Inverted?
    Goodbye Titan

After some issues with the coaster Titan is now being removed to make room for a GCI.

And because I want this GCI to look like something GCI would actuality do. So i wonder if there is anyone that can/want to build a
    somewhat realistic GCI please whisper to me and then I will give you more information.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016

I wish I could, so keep me on the list of potential builders. My computer is not working, and I have no idea when I will have it back to normal again...
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016

GCI is *literally my spirit animal, I'd absolutely love to help you!

Custom paths :D (!NOT FINISHED!)
    •  
      CommentAuthormcrc.2305
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2016

^try to make them less rct, add in more curves and slight changes in direction
    Some scenery :D

Some water!

The first area, steampunk. Might be change to something else...

What do you think?
    This park is turning out pretty great!
    ^Thank You :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2016

im excited for your gci, hopefully you will get the gci shaping right
    Made some progress :D
    Well I've done some more pathwok, added more trees and some buildings! (Yes will fix the grass and the textures).

Here you can see how the path has changed and the current layout of the park:
    (Red: New coasters!)
    (Green: Entrance)
    (Black: Future Paths?)
    (Blue: Parking)
    (Light Blue: Kids area)
    (Gray: Kidde coaster)
    (Pink: Flatrides)
    (White: Log flume?)

What do you think?
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2016

Better than what I've made so far xD
    ^Thank you xD
    GREEN HILLS BETA 1!

This is just a beta for now but I need help with checking all the textures, if the park runs well and if there is something I should add/remove/change.
    (I will add some shops and some more buildings and custom stations ,and remove all the grass from the path)

LINK:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B29ZmbRtawU4bUhINl9Ta21Fakk&usp=sharing

Please remember that I am not the best at modeling and building coasters!
    Just because I can:
    I'm still waiting for you to add some actual green hills to the park :P
    You could re name it to grey rock park
    ^^^ I like the idea, but some of the text below seems a bit odd I guess? Just to use an example, I would imagine "The Mine Escape" saying something like this:
    "Race through rocks and crevices on The Mine Escape! The Mine Escape features a (insert launch speed here) launch and a massive vertical loop, so beware! Will you escape the mine or be trapped forever?"

Use your judgement, it's just a suggestion :)
    ^^^Haha, yeah that nees to be done...

^^Yes thats a more fitting name :D

^I'm going to copy that now ;)
    How did you get that Intamin spine on mine escape
    ^
    Thanks
    @SwedishCoasterFreak that looks really cool! Only thing I would do is take out the rating and edit descriptions as NemesisRider said.
    Building Green Hills live now!

https://www.twitch.tv/swedishcoasterfreak
    Well I'm sorry I guess but I want to take a brake from Green Hills for a while...

Why? Because I want to try other things...

But I will finish it in the near future!

Well this is what I'm working on right now:

It's a small little park that dose not have a name yet... Currently there is just one coaster at the park!
    Making progress :D

(View from the queline for B.O.O.M.)

Looks good!
    ^Thank you :D