Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2016 edited

this is an infinity coaster that i'm working on at the moment. I'm trying to make a compact ride with around 16 inversions planned to have a launch and a lift.

Sorry for Smiler colour trains to lazy to change them
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2016

image sizes please
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2016

Posted By: intim305image sizes please

sorry about that. hope it's better now :)
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2016

Added a cobra roll in. I'm not 100% sure on the shaping of it. Any suggestions as to how i should change it are welcome.

I think the fov has made it look more stretched than it actually is, any chance of an editor shot, or another pic with a lower fov setting?
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2016 edited

Posted By: element 115I think the fov has made it look more stretched than it actually is, any chance of an editor shot, or another pic with a lower fov setting?

• CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2016

I've made a custom lift for this ride which has 4 tube track and brake fins. I don't know how to make them go down then up like The Smiler's ones

I also added this
    You can get the fins to move by separating them into multiple block sections, however the chain will not move, and good luck with manual mode. Im sure you can script it somehow, i saw it on Jammys smiler recreation.
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016

I have recently tried a mack mega coaster which has been inspired by many rides some opening this year. let me know what you think
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2016

What do people think of my shaping for my b&m hyper coaster. Any suggestions are welcome
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2016 edited

Just finished my new ride called Night stalker (yeh i know i'm bad at names so don't rub it it)
    pov link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOio7Gahq-o&feature=youtu.be
    it's on the exchange for anyone who wants to download it
    Credit: codemaster for the sound
    Intim 305 for the lsm fins
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2016 edited

Posted By: jonny9403

I have recently tried a mack mega coaster which has been inspired by many rides some opening this year. let me know what you think

Is Helix one of them? That zig zag in the 4th image reminded me of it.
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403

^The zig zag was taron and helix

Staff edit: Please don't quote the post above you, especially when it includes that many pictures. ;)
    • CommentAuthorDelay

It reminded me of helix only (mainly because of the two, i only know helix). But they really are similar:

on both coasters, a left turn leads to the zig zag, both are leave it with a right turn, and on both coasters, it's followed by a heartline roll.
    There are 3 as far as I know(Helix, Blue fire and Flash)
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2016

My most recent ride is one that fits in a rumored area for Drayton manor's new ride. It's a compact Mack big dipper with a mix between hang time, g-force, air time, and inversions.
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2016

Ok i have a massive problem with not finishing my parks ....... (btw 576 folders = 576 parks ....... -__-)
    • CommentAuthorjonny9403
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016

Hmmm does anyone know what this is ??
    ^Scare maze or fun house??
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2016

I think that's Big Top from Thorpe? I'm not sure though.