Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsawcyy
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2016 edited

A little project I'm working on whenever I get the spare time.

I'm not particularly going for the perfect replica (although I have tried my best to get it as accurate as possible) as I'd have a hard time finding any construction plans for this ride.

Here are a few pictures of my progress so far:

Far from complete, but I'm satisfied with how it's turned out so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2016

I love it! It looks quite accurate, good job so far.

^^ Looks really good! Really liking the scenery work so far!
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2016

Well it's certainly better than mine lol.
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2016

Looks great so far, especially the bolstered up spine on the relevant sections of track!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2016

Looks a lot better than the version you first had. Definitely one of the better recreations (generally speaking). Keep it up!
    Although you admitted that this isn't the most accurate replica stats-wise I have to admit this is quite on point!
    • CommentAuthorsawcyy
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2017

After finally finding time to finish this, here are some final pictures before I upload it to the exchange!

And here's a short video I put together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MsK8pT7Vcs

I feel like I could have improved on the thicker spine sections of the track by using the Light Pattern Creator or something, because indeed they are too thick, but as previously put I was never going for the perfect replica (I am sure you will find flaws if you look for them). Thanks for the kind words guys!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2017

Looks fantastic! If I could recommend one thing (late), is to add some reflection to the materials on buildings. Great work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDanSm1l3r
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2017

Dude that looks incredible!! If you ever find the time and motivation this would look great blown up into a recreation of that area of the park, would be interesting to see Shockwave incorporated into this.
    Totally agree. Looks splendid, and I really want to see more from you, because that is gorgeous -- I also find it impressive that you didn't use plans!