Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016 edited

Hi Guys, I'm not very active on here but I'm starting a brand new park that'll be based in a mountain resort. I already have a few ride ideas that'll be in this park project.
    1. Intamin Custom LIM launched (Similar to CA Screamin)
    2. B&M Inverted (possible Flyer)
    3. B&M Custom Dive
    4. Gerstlauer-Infinity Coaster (BetaCoasters)
    5. A Suprise!
    6. Another Surprise!!!! :D

This will be my first major park in no limits 2, and the first one I post here on the NL Exchange.
    I look forward to sharing my designs with you guys and hearing your feedback!
    (Im open to ideas for the parks name btw)
    ^Sounds like a great collection of coasters! Hopefully you can post some pictures soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016 edited

Hey, just a quick update. Im currently working on the Intamin Launch Coaster, so far its going to be very terrian hugging, with lots of sharp but smooth turns and drops. Please note that nothing is final, this is just an update of a WIP coaster. I do have a busy life, but I'll try to give updates atleast once a week.

•  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2016

The track in the first picture seems to have a wobble of some sorts. Might be a strict roll node / vertex thing, so your best bet would be to play around with those. That said, I'm a huge fan of the barrel-roll-into-drop-kind-of-thingy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2016 edited

^ Thats actually coming out of the drop, curving around a mountain. I was going to do an S-Turn around the mountains, but a barrel roll seemed more appropriate.
    I did see the wobbel on the launch and I've fixed it. The Colour is not final either, everything is a work in progress.

EDIT: I'm happy to say that Tri-Peak Resorts is now building, Tri-Peak Amusments. An amusment park built up in the mountains. I'm also happy to announce this will be a collaboration between me and BetaCoasters. We will be adding on and keeping you guys updated with our progress

Staff edit: Fixed the double-post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016 edited

Just a preview of my Intamin Launched Coaster, Its still a WIP, Theming and supporting is not done.
    LIM lift/Launch

Drop into the water before entering a barrel roll within the tunnel.

First Launch (low speed)

I've yet to come up with a name for this ride, and I'm open to any suggestions.
    (again, the rides theming and colours are not final.)
    • CommentAuthorBigbad
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016

I like the tunnel by the water. Does the train enter or exit through there?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016 edited

The train exits the area from that tunnel, before proceeding onto the LIM lift/launch. I'll be uploading a video of the ride as soon as i finish the supporting.
    I really liked the first picture, and the drop into the water
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016 edited

Thank you. The first pic is the second launch, straight into a zero G roll.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2016 edited

A new clip of my Intamin Launch, Its still a major work in progress.
    Edit: Check the link two posts down for new video
    Wow that video is annoying. Just use the in-game recorder and lose the crappy music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2016 edited

I don't have professional so the ingame recorder watermarks it, and compresses it, and that is the onboard audio I picked for now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSedjuuurd
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2016

hello everone.

since im a nice guy and friends with HafizBazzi i reupload a beter version of the video.

no audio stutters or video problems.

https://youtu.be/FxW1GtIx2iU

thanks from me and HafizBazzi for watching
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2016

No update this week, between getting ready for Prom, School, and personal stuff, I haven't had the time to do any updates on the park. However I was able to plan some new attractions. An Arrow Suspended Coaster, B&M Wing Coaster, and a Intamin Giga Coaster.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2016

View post on imgur.com

Just 14 days till summer vacation and I'll be able to resume progress on Tri-Peaks!! Looking forward to sharing some new concepts and idea I've planned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2016

I haven't had any progress on Tri-Peaks in the last two weeks, but I did have a coaster concept I'm working on that I may later import into Tri-Peaks.
    It is a Gravity Group Shuttle!.

I just took a two quick pictures of it, since it has some major work to be done with shaping and supporting.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2016

Some more pictures of my Unnamed wooden shuttle coaster, It was originally going to be called Bizarro, and go with the Bizarro theme since this is part of an upcoming fictional Six Flags park, but its currently going through a retheme to something music related. I was once again able to remove the second chain lift, but I had to add small set of LSM Boosters so the train can travel the return course at a safe speed with no risk of stalling.
    View of the coaster from the small hill where the trees break

End of the track with the LSMs visible

<3 Outward Banking <3

A view of the ride from the end of the track

The new recoloured trains

Please tell me your thoughts and opinions, once I have the retheme finished with the new soundtrack, I'll see if my friend Sjoerd can make a nice smooth recording of it (my laptop sucks at recording rides)
    I love the train <3
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2016

^ Thank You :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2016 edited

My newest coaster yet, I was just messing around today and accidentally created a modified skyloop. Due to its configuration its able to run with a maximum of two trains

Any feedback is appreciated.
    It looks better than the regulars. Is the lift structure made from supports or was it 3d modelled?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2016

^ Its made from supports, still in the testing phase however.
    I don't really like it tbh. With two trains, it obviously makes it impossible to do more than one circuit in a ride cycle. That is what makes the Skyloops feel more like complete rides. This seems anticlimactic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2016

Yeah, to be honest, you wouldn't gain that much in capacity since you don't have a dedicated unload station. The other train will be sat there in stack whilst waiting for the other to unload and load.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2016 edited

^^Your right, its a very short ride time with only two inversions, but I may extend the ride, add a little more to it.
    ^ Surprisingly, the train only waits outside the station for a average of 5-10 seconds, since the lift speed is low (to give more hangtime at the top of the lift tower)
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2016 edited

I got bored again today, I have so much free time now that summer vacation started. Taking what you guys said, I did some editing to my skyloop to create a custom coaster, 76 feet taller, 3 more inversions, and a smoother FBR.

• CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2016

^ I think the first immelmann looks weird. The roll seems to be too fast.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2016 edited

Steel Eagle is proud to announce It's newest theme park, "The World Of Avatar". A Thrilling all inclusive resort/amuesment park that puts you into the world of Avatar! The following rides are to be opened on opening day.
    1. The Water Tribes - B&M Dive
    2. The Earth Kingdom - B&M Standup
    3. The Air Nomads - B&M Wing
    4. The Fire Nation - Intamin Blitz or Intamin Impluse (full circuit)
    5. The Avatar (Aang) - B&M Flyer or Vekoma Flying Dutchman.
    These coasters will all be interacting with each other heavily, filled with close flyby moments, footchoppers and headchoppers, to create an amazing, one of a kind, thrilling ride experience. The worlds first Pentueler (5 coasters dueling). "The World Of Avatar" will be opening on February 23rd, 2017.

(This is a fictional park being built by Me, inspired by the series Avatar: The Legend of Aang (The last airbender) and Avatar: The Legend of Korra. It should be released for download on Febuary 23rd 2017. Due to its size and the nature of the coasters, please expect some delays to the project. Post any thoughts or opinions below, if you think one of the coasters should be a different style, please let me know. I look forward to creating this and seeing your reactions :D )
    •  
      CommentAuthorHafizBazzi
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2016

Hey Guys, I have no pictures to show you as Im still drawing out the plans for the rides, but I do have an updated list of what each nation coaster will be.
    1.Water Tribes - B&M Dive
    2.Earth Kingdom - B&M Standup
    3.Air Nomads - Mack Launch
    4. Fire Nation, Intamin Inverted Impluse
    5. The Avatar (Aang/Korra ect) - S&S 4D

Once again these coasters will be heavily interacting with one another, I hope to provide you with an update in the next one to two weeks, so I've had a very busy scedual lately, (studying for my learners permit and other things) Please bare with me, I do have a very busy schedule but I'll try to update you guys more often :D