Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi,

My name is Oskar. I'm 13 years old and live in Sweden. I have one brother and a pet.
    My current coaster count is 28 and Wildfire will probably be my 30th coaster :D
    That's all information about me but if you have any questions about me than ask :)

Well, now to this thread. You're probably thinking:
    "What? A tread about a some Swedish kid, seriously?"
    But let me explain...

In this thread I'll post things that I fell like posting, those that make sense, well you'll see!
    Maybe this is a dumb idea but I just though that it would be nice to get to know each other better, because after all I don't think that this community just should be about Nolimts and coasters. But I might be wrong.

Anyway,
    Feel free to ask or discuss anything!

/Oskar
    What parks have u been to?
    I've been to:
    Liseberg
    Grönalund
    Kolmården
    Furuvik
    Europa Park
    Gardaland
    Legoland Billund

So not that many actually.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016 edited

Hi SwedishCoasterFreak,

While this forum should not exclusively be about NoLimits, it's still its main purpose, and your topic might pushes the limit a bit too far - imagine if everyone would create their own, that would become a mess.

You already have a few topics that aren't NoLimits related, such as the Photography thread, the Music one, the Video Game one, , the "what you look like", the General Park discussion (and in the end all the "years" thread), etc.

As for now I'll close the thread, I hope you understand. See you on the forums! ;)

~KingRCT3
    Member of staff