Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2017

i really like this element, even more because i built this element (zero-g into airtime hill) a few weeks on a wip coaster

really looks like it will be one of the best rmc´s right now for me
    • Here's some exciting coaster news, construction has already started on "multiple high impact attractions" for the 2018 season. Cedar Fair's CEO said that they are building a "completely new type of coaster, a dramatic transformation of two of our historical wooden coasters and a renewed relationship with a manufacturer who we have worked with in recent history that will add another coaster and deepen our pool of ride manufacturers." If I read that correctly, that's 4 new coasters in one year... something Cedar Fair hasn't done in a very long time. Let the speculation begin on two of the four coasters! (Two are obvious.)
    • CommentAuthorStevenX
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017 edited

^ So the two wooden transformations are obviously Hurler at King's Dominion and Mean Streak at Cedar Point. I'm guessing whatever's going on at Knott's (Boomerang Replacement) is possibly going to be the completely new type of coaster. As for the renewed relationship one... That could be a few people; perhaps Premier, Intamin, Gerstlauer or S&S (FreeSpin?). Not sure which park that'd be for, unless that's the Knott's addition instead.
    • CommentAuthorMrRC
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017

Toverland has confirmed B&M Wingcoaster and Mack Rides Boat ride.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Toverland WING COASTER
    Toverland will be 1,5 times as big in 2018. The themepark expands with a new entre area and a complete new themed zone. In the new themezone two major attractions will be the central of this area.
    A sensational wing coaster, which offers multiple inversions and a enchanting boatride.
    __
    What an amazing layout!
    ^Best layout of a wing coaster I've ever seen!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

You trolls! Here is the layout:

NoLimits POV
    • CommentAuthorStevenX

I'm not a big fan of that layout. It seems OK, but it's quite short and hits the brakes with quite a lot of wasted speed it seems. I feel like they could have done a double out and back layout (crossing back under the zero-g roll/airtime hill maybe) to make it a bit more worthwhile.

That's rather short....

•  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

That layout is fan-based, not real.
    At least he says he saw it, but don't want to tell where he saw it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

^ I hope you're right, so yup, we better wait for an official source. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

Yeah that NL rendering is super suspect. No wing coaster runs even close to that fast. Even if that's approximate overhead layout, at minimum, the scale and speed is way off.

•  
      CommentAuthorParadox

That layout is complete garbage so I hope it's very different from that.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

First official plan found, no wingcoaster drawn.

Which makes this:
    • CommentAuthorStevenX

Glad that's fan-made. I also thought the turn off the lift into the dive drop was highly suspicious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Posted By: BBSpeed26Yeah that NL rendering is super suspect. No wing coaster runs even close to that fast.

Oh yeah, the NL version was fan-made for sure (and we know speed and shaping can easily be way off), but the question is more oriented toward the overhead view. Is this really the official layout, do the dude who "saw it" got it right, etc?

Thanks Nolimiters for the plan and the integration. WOW, that's actually really huge!
    Ride will be 131ft. tall according to rcdb
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasilisk

I made a POV with a more realistic speed.
    And btw,I think that the rumoured layout is correct since the layout would match the way all the paths are designed

Toverland Wingcoaster 2018
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Posted By: BasiliskThe layout would match the way all the paths are designed

Crosses multiple paths at bottom of hills...
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery

Idk about you guys but I actually really like the idea of having a turn into a wingover drop.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKG9

It's so short?
    • CommentAuthorteejaysyke
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017 edited

Tony Clark on "Mean Streak"

https://www.facebook.com/WKYC.Channel3/videos/vb.30116744273/10155422314639274/?type=2&theater
    ^ I thought it was a funny interview.
    "If it all jives together, and the company wants to RM-Rougarou are Floorless coaster"
    You ok there, Tony? You might've slipped there a bit on the pronunciation of Rougarou.
    Mean Streak's second inversion:
    https://gyazo.com/3c887b3606199a6d16adee3653403c50
    https://gyazo.com/b8439fa7a00c74f40bccb8aa373ba27b
    And a GIF from my video showing off what it will look like:
    https://gyazo.com/233442766dd0f63370413abe2df071ab
    (Full video)
    Wait OMG they really adding that stall HOLY SH**
    That looks delicious, especially given that there's gonna be mad head choppers on the way down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2017

This looks like something that if anyone actually made it in NL2 prior to it being built in IRL, the forums would criticize them for being "too wacky for RMC". Looks freakin intense, I can't wait to see how the rest of the layout comes together.
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

^To be fair, that would probably apply to any RMC someone tried to make a precreation of if there weren't the animated povs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

I like the first inversion, but this one seems kinda forced in my opinion. We shall see how it rides.
    I agree with you KingRCT3. It'll be super thrilling of course, but it does seem forced. I'd have preferred a nice hard drop there, like Medusa's third turnaround or the exit of the first turnaround on the blue side of Twisted Colossus. It could've been real surprising with great visuals if it started just as the train passed through the lift supports.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

^I can also agree there, which goes hand in hand with what I said a few hours ago. It feels like something a random user would throw into their creation without much afterthought, ya know? I'd also prefer a big drop over a stall, but It'll probably ride really well either way.
    Depends how fast it is, hopefully its quick and forceful not just kind of "oh were twisting around now"
    • CommentAuthormrfeeny

^ Kind of like Maverick's last overbank.
    ^YEah hopefully
    •  
      CommentAuthorMillennium

I've been waiting for Maverick-esk inversions on an RMC, and if this can do that, I have no doubt it'll be a top 5 steel. It looks like it may go through it slower than Maverick, so we'll have to see if it's as intensely amazing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017

Considering the ride starts with 2 giant hills, I don't see the need for a straight drop here either. At the same time, I wouldn't have expected a stall here and I agree that whether it will be great or "just there" really depends on the speed and particular shaping. I'm on the edge of my seat for sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDarkStar
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017 edited

Personally I would have put the stall where the roll is, and the stall where the roll is. but again, we'll just have to see

EDIT: you know what I mean. Oh well. Sorry xD
    The stall where the roll is, and the stall where the roll is. Brilliant.
    ^He was just trying to help you out in case you didn't catch it the first time. Geez...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDC High Heat
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017 edited

He wasn't trying to help anyone out with anything, he was stating an opinion and accidentally said the same thing twice. I was just joking because it was amusing lol way to make it awkward.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Joe was joking too...
    DC High Heat was joking the second time too..?
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

I was joking with my comment too...
    lol if he was joking it didn't really make sense to me because TheDarkStar wasn't doing what he said at all. I wasn't really joking the second time as much as I was just being lighthearted in my reply.
    I said the same thing twice, sorry. I meant to say that in my opinion, the elements would have been cooler if they were to switch positions.

I'm tired, ok?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2017

^But are you joking?
    Yes but is the dark star joking?
    But was I really joking?
    whats a joke?