Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Tornado is a new ride I've been working on for the past 4 days. It starts by launching into a 120 ft helix meant to fit the theme, and spends most of the rest of the ride close to the ground.
    Stats-
    Max Height: 127 ft
    Length: 5689 ft
    Full Inversions: 4
    Max Speed: 62 mph

Here are the screenshots.

The first launch going into the helix

The helix already has custom supports. Most of the other supports are prefabs that will be edited or changed entirely.

The top hat after the second launch

Give me any feedback you have!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2016

Certainly a unique layout. Supports are funky but I'm not sure how practical they'd be from an engineering perspective.

Is your heartlining on for the trackwork?
    ^ Yes, it has heartlining on the default for that coaster style. The supports for the helix were originally going to be more of a tower that would be more practical, but I ended up screwing that up and creating supports going around the track instead of trying to be practical. All of the other supports are not final.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

Good then. Interested to see where this project goes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

Personally I don't like the colors, I think grey when I think of tornadoes, but still use the salmon/red color for supports!
    ^ Yeah, I was planning on a color change. I was trying to get a brown ish color close to grey originally.