Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDaz85UK
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2016

Is this handbuilt or did you use fvd?
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2016

^ Pretty sure he handbuilt it. The vertices from FVD would be closer together.
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2016 edited

It's handbuilt. FVD rides all feel the same and I hate math. The trackwork has some "special" areas but overall it came out pretty good.
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016 edited

Entrance will be to the left of the first picture, where it meanders through a Maverick-style "dear god where can I fit a queue maze in here?" queue.

And here's the mostly completed load/unload stations and transfer track. This ride will be on the Exchange before August, and I'll have a POV thrown on Youtube at some point with a 3rd-wave feminist Riot Grrrl soundtrack for the boring and oversensitive people that really think I'd name a ride after rape.

All I need to do is add queue railings, and some really minimal trees (I don't have all the trees in the screenshots because I need to be able to see). I was going to add flats around the ride, but I don't think the area is spread out enough to warrant it.

Thanks for the support and feedback throughout the development of this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJClarke0912
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016 edited

Posted By: mwmayerleThis ride will be on the Exchange before August

I hope you mean Google Drive because good luck getting this on our website, it's shit right now. If you can manage to slip past Donald Trump's "500 Internal Server Error Wall" then maybe it's possible.

Looking forward to this though!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2016

Looks absolutely wicked!
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2016 edited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHhM0WblNWI

Should be on the exchange near the end of July, and it'll pop up on the Steam workshop when I eventually get a Steam key. Thanks for all of the support throughout this endeavor.

Also the name stays deal with it :D
    The music is as bad as the name. But the project itself is pretty cool.
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2016

Ya'll need more punk in your life
    ^I am actually a massive fan of punk metal and Rock but wasnt really a fan of it (nice natural harmonics at the start though), maybe use something from green day that is quite a bit faster and livelier like basket case. I realise this isnt really important but in a video audios are just as good as visuals.I really like the ride and it had good pacing,
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2016 edited

Posted By: DiamondBayonet^I am actually a massive fan of punk metal and Rock but wasnt really a fan of it (nice natural harmonics at the start though), maybe use something from green day that is quite a bit faster and livelier like basket case. I realise this isnt really important but in a video audios are just as good as visuals.I really like the ride and it had good pacing,

>Green Day. Lol no. They're so weak.

Should have gone with Dicknail as planned but that's like rated M if people were to hate it so much lol
    I meant green day because of its liveliness and how fast it is
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2016

Time to get Defiled

•  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

oh god
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2016 edited

But it's not in the UK this is impossibru. Stop crashing my ride bruh
    Someone call the Daily Mirror
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle

Also it's on the steam workshop now so ya'll should download it and leave nice comments
    "Defiler rollercoaster blew up and flew into space leaving riders in shock"
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

I'm sorry what
    It is an example of what the uk news reporters will say about it.
    In all seriousness, this is pretty cool. IMO it deserves to be themed by somebody and turned into something incredible, but as it is right now its a pretty good ride!
    I cant belive how good the supports are personally,bearing in mind how compact the ride is. I will download it if you post a drop box link!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

Yeah, this has to much potential to be what it is. What if you set up a contest where you send the coaster with no scenery or color and we have to theme it... not sure what would happen with the winner but it sounds interesting!
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2016 edited

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlprcbeu8g7s35c/The%20Defiler2.nl2pkg?dl=0

So glad you all appreciate my total lack of 3ds skill lol
    • CommentAuthorrct800

Really amazing ride! I've been spending a good hour to improve the block brakes and add some stopping points before the two lifthills since Gerstlauer tends to do that. If you want I can send you the improved block version :)
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle

I'll pass but thanks for offering. I wanted to try and keep the ride moving once it got to the first lift.
    Posted By: ParadoxTime to get Defiled

But they aren't fused together?