Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2016 edited

I don't know where else to put this, but I found a really interesting video from 1956 of the setup of an older amusement park. As I didn't know where to put this, I thought people wouldn't mind a thread dedicated towards content that provides mere entertainment, and generally just cool things to look at.
    Here's the video I was referring to, enjoy!
    https://youtu.be/kGA-UnRvMdM

Again, if this is a problem and comes up rather pointless then feel free to remove, I just felt there was a gray category of interesting content in general that doesn't have to be brand new or WTF to post about, ya feel?
    Here's my submission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifdS-JCqrro
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2016

I was thinking about this just today. That there's no real thread on here for posting/sharing general stuff you've seen or found that might be interesting or entertaining, and isn't NL2, coaster or theme park related. I was almost going to start one myself. But at least now there's a video thread.

Anyway, this clip isn't about theme parks or rides, but it is interesting.
    It's something my boss and i drove past last week while on our way to a job we were working on. And i found a clip of it on youtube. It's a rotating house :D

Just watch it, you'll see.

Clicky here
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2016

^God, that's so damn cool. Also, I had a little bit saying "for themepark related content and what not" but upon hearing your response I changed it since it would be better off being a thread for content in general and not so much as themeparks specifically.

I also have a similar gag at my house that I made with a 3D printer, It's Exactly like this but as a hard model instead of just paper, I love having it on my shelf.
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2016

Been a while since this thread's seen any action.. But i thought i'd share this with you all.

We all love a good bar fight scene in a movie, right? This is from a movie that i'd recorded when it was on tv prob sometime last year. The movie is called Top Secret, it's a comedy from the 80's, and it stars a young Val Kilmer in the hero role. And i would have to say that this is the best bar fight i have ever seen in a movie.

Because it's done entirely underwater. No special effects here.

Top Secret bar fight scene
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2017

Took a while to locate this thread down the back of the couch, but i saw this on youtube earlier tonight. Yes, i know it's from 2014..
    Thought you all might like it.

Trials motorbike on a coaster