Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRobotnik
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016

As many of you are (or are not) aware, the UK will be holding a referendum on its position within the EU in about a month's time. What are your opinions on it, and would you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

Personally, I'd vote Out. Why? Because we are incapable of looking after our homeless and our poor, yet we in the UK are perfectly capable of handing out benefits to families from abroad whom have paid precisely zero tax into the system. We're throwing £55m down the toilet everyday simply to be members of the EU, and we see very little return for our not insignificant contribution.
    Ok, I don't think this thread is suitable here on this forum... We're here to talk about amusement parks and coasters, not about politics.

Sorry. :/
    My personal opinion - don't bring this into the NLE
    Opinion: Americaaaa, F**K YEAHHHH. And that^
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016 edited

wasn't one of these threads already made and sunk for exactly that reason? ^^

edit: maybe that was in the ask thread but still
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016

archy shot me down for responding to you posting this question earlier- why would you post it again?
    • CommentAuthorA113
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016 edited

Yeah, unfortunately, this forum isn't the most appropriate place for politics and discussing the like.