Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

hello, long time now see, or build, or talk, or anything for that matter. i see people posting thier "old" NL2 coasters which just frankly makes me feel old haha

not that im sure anybody cares but im not dead and thought i would check back with you guys and see whats new in the NL community, im sadly not using NL anymore as i lost it on my computer and never got round to getting it back on their i also lost ALL my coasters in the process which i did cry about for about a week.

I am still working in the scare/haunt industry here in the uk, i have been nominated for awards the last three years but failed to win any as of yet (next year) i was a creative director on "cracked survival experience" which was dubbed the most extreme attraction in europe and was rivalled by the one and only mckamey manor, dont think he likes us haha

and my newest invention is "The GREY" an airsoft alien horror experience. ( https://www.facebook.com/TheGREYairsoft/ )

so yes thats where ive been, and hope all of you are doing great, not sure if im the king of supports anymore i see some amazing things on here! :)

Brett x
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2016

But do you make all your haunts out of supports? If not I'll be disappointed.
    of course i do! haahaha

i infact once designed one of my haunts on NL using supports!
    Brett! Great hearing from you, glad you're doing well. That airsoft horror experience looks really awesome, my brother is really into airsofting and he thinks it looks awesome as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Hey Brett,

nice to see you checking back. Of course, I remember your fantastic support work. I'm pretty sure you still would be among the best support scenery builders. *bows before the mighty support king* Sucks to hear that you lost all your work, though. I wouldn't cry just for one week if mine was gone.

If you stick at being passionate about what you do and stay assiduous you'll get an award sooner or later I'm sure, your talent can't be NL only. ;) Since I'm not sure how often you will log on in the future I want to take the opportunity to wish you the best of luck for your career. You are always welcomed here, of course.

~ Baadrix
    One of the new mods :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Hey, nice to see you there, Brett! =)
    I don't think I was a member when you first joined but welcome back!
    That's a very enticing concept there Brett, glad to hear you're finding success in your passion!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Welcome back to the forums! I'm a huge haunt enthusiast myself (my favorites being HHN Orlando and Netherworld(Haven't been yet but saw media)). It's really cool to know someone who's into the haunt industry, It'll be awesome to see some of the content you produce!
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2016 edited

oi welcome back
    Hey, sup :)
    Welcome back! You will always be the support king on here haha.
    Long time, no see ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2016

#bringbackPathogen
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2016

Hey, welcome back Dad. (he'll get it, lol. First or second page of my thread for those who don't)

Good to hear you're doing well, and you enjoy what you're doing. I'm sure you'll win that award sooner or later. As others have said, you'll always be the king of supports. Although Togo is slowly making his way towards the throne..
    ^^King, you're bringing back bad memories haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2016

It's too soon for Pathogen...
    •  
      CommentAuthorllamaboy
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2016

Posted By: KingRCT3#bringbackPathogen

I was about to say this! The Pathogen Incident still gives me nightmears hahah.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2016

#RIPPathogen Don't think anyone will ever forget that beast

Glad to hear from you again Brett! Sucks to hear you've fallen from the No Limits world. Maybe someday, something will bring you back. I always enjoyed your support work and tried my best to live up to your quality of work. Someday I'll be able to present a project that can showcase that. Best of luck with the haunt stuff. That stuff is a bit too much for me.
    Posted By: KingRCT3#bringbackPathogen

oh dont do this too me guys! ill cry! pathogen still gives me nightmares.

togo may be good but that throne is mine for good! ;) haha

its great to see everyone on here again and that NL is still going strong, im sure ill join you guys again sometime.

Brett x
    ^Whats pathogen,I wasn't on the forum when it was around

Was that so hard to do?
    what was so bad about it. Was it supporting? I thought it was fine
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2016

It was the fact it looked very promising. It wasn't bad at all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Probably because the entire project decided to crash and all progress was lost.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS_TT41eI0A&feature=youtu.be
    Posted By: DiamondBayonetwhat was so bad about it

hahahahaha
    I mean no offense. Pathogen would have been an awesome NL1 coaster! Back in the day it was a lot more difficult to make rides with realistic supports (no track connector shapes, no flanges, no beam nodes, etc.), but Pathogen had those -- and great trackwork, a creative layout, plus awesome scenery...... And then Archy's (The_Architect's) computer crashed. D:
    Oh so it was the fact it crashed and that he was distraught about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2016

It wasn't just him, but everyone. I still have PTSD from Pathogen's crash. Thanks Diamond, you just triggered another flashback.
    Think about lightning rod to take your mind off it