Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorvermadas
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2016

No response in the Ask thread. I registered a new account on the website but am unable to download any rollercoasters because my account has not been activated. If I attempt to send myself an activation email, I get a 500 error. This has been happening for over a week.
    Sorry for not responding, this thread should answer your question.
    wait so nobody has access to like the exchange cause im trying to download coasters but its not letting me cause i need to request and email to verify :(
    I've reported it to the owner. The rest of us staff are powerless to do anything about it.
    • CommentAuthorleo1954
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2016

Only just registered with nolimits exchange and I keep on getting the same thing, Guess it still has not been fixed.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2016 edited

For you new folks, This is basically the extent of the forum. It's in bad shape and only getting worse. The Creator barely goes to the site anymore, the admins have enough to keep the forums running,but thats about it.Its a shame, but hopefully a better site will be available soon enough.
    Coastercrazy is good
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2016

^Nice job breaking one of the key rules of the forums (promoting other/competing sites).

Captfido was referring to the new NLC site coming around when it's finally done.

Speaking of, nlc when.
    Hi All,

Still the 500 internal error when trying to verify :(

Help!
    ^ you might just want to try creating a new account on the exchange with a another email. That should send a link that works.
    Hi,

Just tried with another email address and still got the same error, 500 internal error :(
    I'm hoping it gets fixed. With no limit 2 being a VR compatible I'm dying to try some of these. I tried some of the steam workshop ones and they are amazing.

Maybe the site will get an uplift from all the new VR people :)

Help me be one of them lol
    ^ Sorry about this, I will try to contact the owner of the site to see if he can fix it. Although knowing him and luck of getting in touch with him, it might not happen. Seeing as he's been very busy I doubt it will. Which is not good considering there's no way it can get fixed without him, as it is a server error that we (moderators of nle) currently do not have access to. This does give me motivation to work on nlc non-stop until it's done though :]

If you go through the exchange and make a list of parks you want I could download them for you and send them to you.