Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wow, that coaster looks awesome! Very realistic and believable, but still original concept! Those are the best designs out there I think..
    ^Thank you!

Updated the trees!

Before:

After:
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2017

I might be the only one, but I actually don't mind the "green field", or at least rather like a flat surrounding than hills and trees that shrink the coaster down.
    That looks much better to me, nice work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCoolioJoe100
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2017 edited

Downloads for Skylancer are now available!

NL Exchange

CoasterCrazy

EDIT: And here is a lengthier "raw footage" video showing off some different views.

• CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2017

Can you update your older NL1 coasters such as your wildcreek beast coaster and the woodland raider?
    ^That might be cool to do, but when I make coasters these days, I put a lot of time and energy into it and I want that time to be spent making completely new things.
    Any plans to put this on Steam?
    ^I would but I can't figure out how...
    File > Steam Workshop... > Upload
    I don't have that option in my file menu. I didn't originally buy the steam version. I've tried linking it with Steam and it shows up in my games library... but that's not really of any use.
    Open it from Steam and it'll be there in your file menu.
    Email the devs, they will give you an access code to unlock the game on steam
    I'll leave this here for now.

Hmmm. Either it is a Tophat or vertical transfer track near the station... Layout looks really intriguing. Having a hard time deciphering it.
    Posted By: XazzaphonicHaving a hard time deciphering it.

That's the idea!
    Is this too tight of a maneuver for these cars?

•  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2017

Does the chassis collide with the track? Does the ball and socket joint between the cars go out of its mechanical range?
    I can't really tell from your pictures, but if the answers are no, you're good to go. ;)
    Alright, thanks!
    • CommentAuthorMrRC
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2017

And if the wheel's don't drag onto the chassis, u "clear" to continue.

Good luck.
    ^Yeah, it actually did not work in the state it was in the screenshots. I totally re-did it :)
    Wow, really? Based on the 2nd picture I couldn't tell. Rotation, Gsnap didn't seem too intense
    I might be going crazy... but I like it.

Also, is 1.4 lats for less than a second reasonable for the heartline roll in the second pic?