Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Wow, that coaster looks awesome! Very realistic and believable, but still original concept! Those are the best designs out there I think..
    ^Thank you!

Updated the trees!

Before:

After:
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2017

I might be the only one, but I actually don't mind the "green field", or at least rather like a flat surrounding than hills and trees that shrink the coaster down.
    That looks much better to me, nice work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCoolioJoe100
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2017 edited

Downloads for Skylancer are now available!

NL Exchange

CoasterCrazy

EDIT: And here is a lengthier "raw footage" video showing off some different views.

• CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2017

Can you update your older NL1 coasters such as your wildcreek beast coaster and the woodland raider?
    ^That might be cool to do, but when I make coasters these days, I put a lot of time and energy into it and I want that time to be spent making completely new things.
    Any plans to put this on Steam?
    ^I would but I can't figure out how...
    File > Steam Workshop... > Upload
    I don't have that option in my file menu. I didn't originally buy the steam version. I've tried linking it with Steam and it shows up in my games library... but that's not really of any use.
    Open it from Steam and it'll be there in your file menu.
    Email the devs, they will give you an access code to unlock the game on steam
    I'll leave this here for now.

Hmmm. Either it is a Tophat or vertical transfer track near the station... Layout looks really intriguing. Having a hard time deciphering it.
    Posted By: XazzaphonicHaving a hard time deciphering it.

That's the idea!
    Is this too tight of a maneuver for these cars?

•  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2017

Does the chassis collide with the track? Does the ball and socket joint between the cars go out of its mechanical range?
    I can't really tell from your pictures, but if the answers are no, you're good to go. ;)
    Alright, thanks!
    • CommentAuthorMrRC
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2017

And if the wheel's don't drag onto the chassis, u "clear" to continue.

Good luck.
    ^Yeah, it actually did not work in the state it was in the screenshots. I totally re-did it :)
    Wow, really? Based on the 2nd picture I couldn't tell. Rotation, Gsnap didn't seem too intense
    I might be going crazy... but I like it.

Also, is 1.4 lats for less than a second reasonable for the heartline roll in the second pic?
    For your viewing pleasure. I honestly hate how I drive myself mad trying to get every tiny thing just right regarding supporting... but I can't help it. More to come! Eventually. This is just a small preview.

• CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2017

That looks dope! Nice work dude
    • CommentAuthorEmonadeo
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2017

I have to admit. This support structure is extremely accurate and 100% B&M. I am also a guy who is an absolute perfectionist and those pictures are satisfying to look at.
    wow amazing work on the flyer!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2017

That's really heavenly to look at <3

Airborne - Coming Soon!

Get ready to be bombarded with screenshots!

Post 1/4
    •  
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2017 edited

Post 2/4

Post 3/4

Post 4/4 Sorry.
    Dang! That's good!

Really like the detail at the base of the lift hill, the area is gorgeous and the lighting really works with the colours of the coaster.

Small nitpick -- not a huge fan of the helix at the top of the lift.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2017

Really cool stuff, I love the detail!

But from a page loading standpoint, please make the files .JPGs to make things load faster. I had to wait at least a minute for this whole page to load. Thanks :P
    TheFlyerMan1: Thank you! The helix at the top was something I really had been wanting to do on a flyer. I think being suspended at the maximum height before taking a quick twist and diving down the drop would be a really cool experience. You might change your mind when you see it in action, but if you don't, that is perfectly fine lol.

Zergei: Thank you! And sorry about that. I think I was told that before. I didn't think anything of it since it loads instantly for me.

As a general disclaimer, I know the area around the coaster is not as extensive and in depth as Skylancer was. I think Skylancer was definitely the peak for me when it comes to scenery. It was just so, so much work doing that the way I did it with only supports and simple scenery objects. (I don't have any interest in learning a 3d program any time soon.) I am glad I did that once, but it's only worth doing once. The coaster itself still has at least as much technical detail as Skylancer, but as for the surroundings, I just wanted to make it look appealing without going overboard. Mostly shrubs lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorelement 115
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2017 edited

https://gyazo.com/823e9df5a3d4030390a11ab5ef593fc4

Please move that track flange up a bit.

Loving the details on this, layout looks great too!
    i love the use of supports for the buildings! (obviously) :P this really wants me to get back into NL!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2017

^ Whatever it takes...
    Element: Not sure if that was a joke or not, but it's fixed anyways lol.

Brett: You should! I remember marveling at the stuff you did with supports in NL1. SO MUCH more is possible with NL2. Have you done any support scenery in Nl2 before?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBrett-Jones
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2017 edited

pretty much the first and last thing i did on NL2 was this...

https://i.imgur.com/4Ot8xd0.jpg?1

i was making accurate B&M supports in NL1 so thought that my time had come to an end in NL2 haha it didnt and i still managed to do some great stuff but nothing "NLelite" (whatever that is) like i used to.

after halloween and the busy season ill probably get back into it!
    What do you guys think of the logo? 100% custom lettering.

• CommentTimeSep 22nd 2017 edited

Looks awesome! However I'd say just have a thick black outline around everything (like you already have), but don't fill in the gaps with black, that looks a little weird to me
    Thanks! What are you viewing it on? There is a cloud texture in the background rather than solid black. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2017

I wouldnt make the Letters round Like the circels you Made there. Like with the A that its continueing with the shape.
    But Overall i really like it

Oh damn, I didn't see that, I'm on mobile in the sun. However my point stands l, I think it's a bit strange.
    What about this one?
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

I prefer the cloud texture, but maybe lighten it up a bit.
    Thanks for the feedback, guys! I think I've come to a decision.

I love the new one
    •  
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2017 edited