Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorzacattack
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2016

Is it possible? I was able to force it a little bit but it didn't complete the course correctly, didn't stop for the station. It's easy in shuttle mode but if the coaster is set to shuttle, you won't get a train in the station once it's all connected. If it's set to full circuit, you lose some of the options needed to do this like speeding up passes.

A separate, but related issue... is there a way to incorporate transfer tables into a ride circuit without scripting? Kind of like how Mr. Freeze accomplishes two train operation. Or are the forks and merges the only thing that will work that straightforward? I tried using a transfer table in a ride earlier and I just couldn't get it to work, but again I'm not a scripter. Of course I've used them plenty for storage.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2016 edited

To recreate Zombie Coaster, you will need scripting and overlapping coasters, one of which is invisible except for the transfer track. Two transfer tables can't operate and connect to the same track end points.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorzacattack
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2016

Sorry, just to be clear, are you just talking about the transfer table or the launching too? What about one train operation, like a recreation of Tempesto? Is it possible without scripting or no because it's in full circuit mode? Thanks for the reply.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2016

All full circuit shuttles will need custom scripting at this point.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorzacattack

Ok, thanks for the information.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani

Maybe this Multi Launch Script I made some time ago is what you're looking for.
    do you mean scripting for an effect like a sky rocket or firechaser express because for a sky loop you only need to figure out how to use passes and speed up on a transport and station