Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhondenbrok
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2016 edited

Hello everyone!
    First of all I want to say sorry for my bad englisch haha!

I’ve been working on this project for 7 months now
    It started realy smal with just one woody. A bit later a saw the possibility of building 3 other coasters on this tiny space.

After this i started building coaster apart from each other. The results where 1 little and 2 big coasters.

But I was not satisfied. So I started building terrain coasters again. Some of them would cross each other.

After this I knew what would work for this park and for me. From that point it went realy fast.

I got a lot faster with everything. The terrain and the coaster got better and better. I also started with inprove the old coasters and terrain.

When there were more than 20 coaster I was experimenting with the tree’s and how my FPS would react to it.

Well… I was crying hahaha

But it would never stop me. Now There are already 29 coasters and this park is still growing.

And I already started with a new area

And a little trailer I made 3 months ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHA5ri7D4EA

to be continued
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2016

Holy smokes this is huge. I'm glad you stuck with this project! I myself did the seven park chain project and it was a struggle to constantly come up with new coaster ideas so they would be similar, cant imagine how making 29 went
    • CommentAuthorhondenbrok
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2016

It is realy hard to come up with new things everytime. That’s why sometimes I work on 5 coasters at the same time and sometimes I don’t even work on it for a few weeks.
    I Think I’ll be happy when there are 40 coasters in this park. It’s still a long way but it is an awsome journey.