Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hello to all,
    I have made this concept design of what Gwazi could look like if it were given the RMC treatment. The chances of this happening are small, as small parts of Gwazi's structure are being used as scenery in other areas of Busch Gardens. However, it has been over a year since Gwazi's closing and no major construction has been done to tear down the ride. I will be uploading a POV video of this concept design later this week on my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-uo68wZW3_NgC063jbalA/featured
    Until then, here is a teaser screenshot of the coaster:
    How to add photos

I also checked out your YouTube channel and I love the big thunder mountain storage video
    Posted By: DiamondBayonetHow to add photos

I also checked out your YouTube channel and I love the big thunder mountain storage video

Thanks!
    Your channel looks really cool! I subbed. Even though your first upload was only about two weeks ago, I don't know how your channel only has 2 (now 3) subscribers... It looks like it deserves a lot more attention.
    I will also sub!
    Posted By: CoolioJoe100Your channel looks really cool! I subbed. Even though your first upload was only about two weeks ago, I don't know how your channel only has 2 (now 3) subscribers... It looks like it deserves a lot more attention.

Posted By: DiamondBayonetI will also sub!

Thanks so much for the support! The channel is pretty new still, but content is uploaded there daily, so that will make the channel filled with content.

Back onto the topic of the concept, I'm going to post the POV tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post a link to it then.
    Here's the code for clickable text so you don't need to copy and paste addresses as you are new I thought it would be worth you knowing ;)

<a href="www.example.com">Link text</a>

In the speech marks paste your website address
    and where it says Link text change it to what you want the user to click on.

You can see how mine works here:
    <a href="http://forum.nolimits-exchange.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=4277&page=1#Item_3">How to add photos</a>
    Here is the POV: The Revenge of Gwazi

This concept has distinct differences between the old Gwazi and other similar Gwazi RMC concepts. I have turned the two dueling tracks into a single track because the tracks have much faster layouts, due to the added inversions and tighter turns. The first side starts with a steep drop, and the second one starts with a flying snake dive. Also, the two airtime hills near the station have been turned into stalls. Let me know what you guys think below!
    Eh... I really want to like it, but it just seems overall quite slow and sloppy.

I do like the color of the rails, though lol. It would fit well at a Six Flags park themed to Reese's.