Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorRiiickerttt
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2017 edited

^I have no idea. It could be a year or more. It is also not my main goal to finish the project. Just working on it and adding more details is what I like most.
    Hey guys I have a very cool update to share. After I built the queue tunnel I wanted the whole coaster to be in that theme. So I completely changed the station which you can see in the picture below. It is almost finished and after the station I will start to build the launch section. Enjoy!

• CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2017

Nicely done man - did you design this station yourself (textures, everything)? It's gorgeous!
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2017 edited

^Thanks! I design almost everything myself. However, I download the textures from various websites. I often get inspired by other designs or real-life items so sometimes I just re-design an existing item, but everything I use are new files created by myself except for the textures.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZingo
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2017

Wow, I must say I am impressed by what you keep showing. The quality just keeps getting better and better. The atmosphere is just briljant!
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2017 edited

^Thanks man! I appreciate it.