Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

10/10 much improvd
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2016

Now may be the best time, any feedback on all 3 of my entries is greatly appreciated :)
    Posted By: zampanoNow may be the best time, any feedback on all 3 of my entries is greatly appreciated :)

I'm happy to do a review of all 3 (based off the videos, because I don't want to download a bunch of tracks) after the contest if that's cool?
    For the wingrider, in a nutshell: Amazing layout, not too keen on the supports :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2016

Yeah, that would be great, looking forward to it.
    ^Would you be able to do the same for mine?
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2016

I think so, but I will be on the road the next 3 weeks, so it might come in a bit later :)
    How long left until the results?
    Votes seem to have stopped so probably later today (if I remember).

Edit: Oh wait, it got quite few votes today. I'll do it tomorrow just in case there are any more (there's about 65 now so there shouldn't be many more).
    Only 2 votes today so we're good to go:

Final Results!

After about nine weeks of contest (including voting), I can reveal that the winner of the NoLimits 2 Fight Club 2016 is...

TheDarkStar!

(Large space was for dramatic effect :P)

Congrats for winning it two years in a row (lol), and commiserations to zampano (but getting to the final is a pretty huge achievement). There was just an 7% difference in votes between the two entries, so it was very close.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for participating - I hope you all enjoyed it :)
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2016

And congrats to Code for 11th.
    Thanks guys :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2016

Great job TheDarkStar with the coasters and the coaster names!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2016

Congrats :)
    ^congrats to you as well, I thought you had that in the bag! I'll do my reviews soon ;)
    well done darkstar