Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2016 edited

Quick Links:
    "Das Schützenfest" release post.

Hello,
    we, 3creativeD - mainly Svatlas, Freefall, muchwoo and me with fluctuating contribution for each project, want to share some ideas and work in progress projects in this thread.
    Please take notice that some projects might never get released or change completely since we do this just for fun and probably run out of time or interest. There's also a chance that you'll see things being released without any preview in this thread.

We start with a simple offride video of a programmed ride and music matching light show on our 3creativeD Breakdance ride named "Music Taxi".

(Click to watch the video on YouTube).
    Thats incredible! how does it run in nl2 FPS wise?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2016

I would love to use this ride for my indoor "The Carrot Games Park." It has lots of other funfair rides and 2 Japanese Ferris wheels.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2016

Wow, just wow. Seriously impressive work, guys! Being a huge fan of laser and light show this one was truly stunning.

How long did it actually take you to script all of the effects to match the music that accurately?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart

HOLY &*^#%#)(&@(*^#$)(^%)_(& that looks AMAZING!

Will it be modular like the previous break dance releases so you can add, or not add what you want?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I hope that this ride will be easier to put together than the beta of bestdani breakdance ride. That ride had a lot of steps to get it to work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2016

It does sometimes dip below the fixed 30 FPS with my GTX 280. The fog in combination with the real light sources are the only performance heavy contribution at the moment.

I didn't measure the time required to program the pure music matching light sequence, I guess about 8 hours with all the testing and fine tuning. I've of course extended / modified my light programming framework beforehand to allow a rather efficient and comfortable lightshow programming.

Currently basically the same breakdance system is used with just tiny special modifications.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2016

I'd love to see what you guys could do with the original Tango we built. That ride could have an amazing custom ride sequence set to music and a great light show.

-Ride_Op
    A portable top spin with a light, music, laser and fire show would be pretty incredible too
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2016 edited

Remixing the tango ride is actually a great idea but we have other rides planned or in the making already first.

After I showed you a preprogrammed ride and show here's a video of a fully manually controlled ride:

(Click to watch the video on YouTube).
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2016

A teaser:
    • CommentAuthorDelay

Call of NoLimits: 2?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I think it is part of a carny game booth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2016 edited

^ correct.

We have now released a first version of a fairground, more stuff might be added soon:

Watch the trailer made by muchwoo:
    YouTube video
    (Click to watch).

Download: Das Schützenfest (The 3creativeD fairground)
    Das Schützenfest
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2016 edited

Can you edit all of the cuss words out of the songs? I like the songs but would love to hear radio edit versions of them. The funfairs in Germany allow the rides to play unedited songs with cuss words? All of the big fairs I go to have all the songs on every ride edited to not have any bad words.
    • CommentAuthorloloke
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2016

can you make a dropbox link to?

loloke
    ^^Depends on the funfair or radio station... sometimes it's not edited and sometimes it is.

Love that Brakedance :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2016

Many thanks to muchwhoo for creating this amazing trailer: Watch it on Youtube.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2016

Is there any other alternative funfair simulator for PC that I can buy or download while I wait who knows how many weeks or months for a new flat ride to be made for NL2? I found this one but it is in euros. http://ridecontrol.fr/

I want to find one that has at least a dozen rides that goes with the main simulator. I found this one for my ipad mini. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/funfair-ride-simulator-3-your/id952778588?mt=8

I really like it a lot, even though i have to pay a $1.99 for all the other rides, which is fine. On steam you have to pay $5.99 for the main game which just has two rides and all additional rides.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Please stop asking about flatride simulators, especially not in this thread. You didn't get an answer so clearly people don't know, posting it in different threads won't get you an answer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTDeHart

This is a FANTASTIC update!
    Will there be an unlocked version that we can use in our own parks, like bestdani's previous models?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2017 edited

I've just uploaded an updated version with adjusted material and lighting settings for NL2.5 and some improvements for the fog material in general, there's also a small change for the control panel.

• CommentAuthorPopFilms
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2017

Yes! I downloaded this on workshop, do you know what I have to do to update it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2017

Workshop parks should be updated automatically by steam.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2017

I thought an offride / onride footage mix made with the improved light effects in NL 2.5 engine cannot harm:

preview image
    Click to watch on YouTube
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2017

Are carnival rides in america allowed to have a lot of strobes like this breakdance rides does? Or is there too much of a seizure lawsuit risk in the USA? I never have seen any water slides with strobes in them in the USA. I have seen plenty of videos of them in Europe.