Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Black Panther is a B&M Invert themed after the Marvel comic book superhero that has a movie coming out in 2018.
    Black Panther is the 8th coaster that I have created in NL2 to-date, so I am still getting used to the software. The layout of the coaster is pretty much finalized, except for the ending (which I could use some help with). I am currently just ironing out the kinks and smoothing the coaster out before I start adding the custom supports and the scenery.
    *STATS*
    -165 Feet Tall
    -65 MPH Top Speed
    -5 Inversions [Immelman, Zero-G Roll, Cobra Roll, Immelman]
    -4259 Feet of Track [Ending Still Incomplete]
    *LAYOUT*
    Station, Lift Hill, Pre-Drop, Banked Drop Left, Immelman to Right, Zero-G Roll, Cobra Roll, MCBR, Banked Turn Right, Immelman to Right, Helix, Incomplete Portion, Brake Run
    *PICTURE*
    The 165 Foot Tall Lift Hill

View of the First Drop

The First Drop and Initial Immelman

The Coaster's First Element, a 140 Foot Tall Immelman

The Zero-G Roll After the Immelman

Cobra Roll

The Banked Turn and Immelman After the MCBR

The Helix After the Final Immelman

An Overview of the Layout

*CONCLUSION*
    I'm guessing I'm going to have to tinker with the Zero-G Roll a little bit, thoughts? I also need help coming up with elements to link the helix to the brake run; I was originally thinking of doing a corkscrew but I'm thinking it would be too small. If it helps at all the speed coming out of the helix is 35-37 MPH.
    The pre drop off the lift is too drawn out. It needs to be more compact.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGeCoDe
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2016

also you might want to heartline it and extend the zero g roll because that looks like it goes through it way too fast