Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2016 edited

I started this park in order to get some practice with PC's building tools, but it evolved into something I really like, so I will continue working on it. Six Flags inspiration is obvious, so I thought I would use the chain's name too:

BP

Hope you like it :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2016 edited

0/10 way too damn sexy to be a six flags park
    0/10 not enough Takis advertisements

But seriously, this looks freaking awesome. Kinda have to agree with Olmisery though, it looks almost TOO nice to be a Six Flags park...
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2016 edited

Thanks guys!

I've been able to play with this in the last few days, so a few things have been added! First, One of the mainstreet sides have been completed (except some details that I may add in the future). Also a monorail has been added and work on the next land has started!

And the night pictures!

This is the entry of the family area (where I want to build a Scooby Doo style dark ride):

And an overview of the entire park (I have yet to close the mainstreet buildings, sorry for that!)

That's all for now, stay tuned for more!
    Im so in love! It feels like a well done six flags park. That monorail station is beautiful! I love the magic mountain like entrance pond and mountain side with the revolution style loop. Keep at it this looks fun! Your mainstreet is carefully crafted too.