Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2016

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but i've just noticed that Runaway Canyon is recreated inside Planet Coaster.

Here is the original POV from NL2: NoLimits2 Version
    This is the POV from Planent Coaster: Planet Coaster Version

Quite funny to see, but when you look at the videos of him creating the coaster, you can see that he is copying Runaway Canyon (with the limits of Planet Coaster ofcourse).
    But he/she didn't credit me. Should I add a nice comment to the video about crediting or should i just leave it as it is?

Would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
    I would recommend writing a comment about the issue, nothing bad could come out of it
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2016

It looks as someone eleven else asked to do this already, I hope that he will not delete the video (I guess it's unlisted because of this now?) since I actually really like the idea of having NL2 coasters recreated in PC.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2016 edited

I didn't flag the video. See no point in doing that.
    To be honest, I do feel honered that he took Runaway Canyon as an inspiration and went with it.

Oh, already told him that in the comments on the video. But Bestdani is right, it is unlisted for a reason. I guess he feels bad and wanted to take it down. See absolutely no point in doing that.

EDIT: I might even re-upload this video on my channel. (With reference and credit ofcource) It would be a shame to see it get lost :(
    EDIT AGAIN: I see that he removed all the parts of buidling the coaster. There is NO video (i believe 4 or 5 parts) left on Youtube.