Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So, I've had some problems, I had a virus on computer and I had to 2sweep2 it which lost all my games including my favourite no limits 2. I need help as I HAVE contacted the support team etc and they denied my request for a re-download, is there a way any of you guys can help so I can get it again without paying.

P.S it was the pro version too
    •  
      CommentAuthorKWTbolt
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2016

You could try asking for a STEAM key. When I got a new PC, I decided I wanted the STEAM version instead, so I e-mailed support with my user ID and original product key (both found by searching through my saved e-mails). I was sent a key less than 24 hours later.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2016

Our support team does assist with new download links once we've validated your ownership of a NoLimits 2 license. We'll need your information and the email address you used to purchase originally, and we'll need that same information before we provide a Steam license. Without that information we cannot verify your ownership of NoLimits 2. Our support team has the records and will validate everything once they have enough information.

-Ride_Op