Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

https://gyazo.com/32a1636aa29c89dcd1dcb18bbe73d27d

Been showing this park off for a while on wyjdinl2 for a little bit now, decided to make a full thread about it. The idea of this was to make a small(ish) park with 2 major coasters and one family coaster, then i decided to make it by the sea. Currently 2 of 3 coasters have a final layout, and i am starting to place in some flat rides to the park (no flats are currently final except for the drop tower)

COASTERS:

https://gyazo.com/e64cb6518b8e3fbb5c44581d83ca2397

Hydro is the main coaster of the park, with a 174ft tall non inverting loop, and speeds of up to 72mph. The theme revolves around the ride being a brand new experimental transport system, that is hydroelectric and powered by the adjacent sea. It will have a lab like building where most of the queue will go through when i get round to doing modelling work for it. Special thanks to Trevor Bondi Media for the logo, TCM for custom trains and Bestdani for the incredible multi launch script

POV:

Environment audio preview:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://gyazo.com/16bc821bb41d246feffc1e812c82ccf6

Ninja is a small Vekoma SFC that was originally made as a 15 min quick coaster, but after extending the first half a bit and fixing up the shaping i thought it would be a nice addition to the park. The area will have a simple china theme (a bit like portaventura's china area), and will serve as the area for most of the flat rides in the park. Shaping isnt quite perfect, but i will be fixing it once Hydro is fully supported

POV:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION

I wont showcase the gravity group just yet, as i still need to finalise the theme i will use, and coastermac needs to remove the corkscrew that is currently present. I do need some help regarding Hydro though, im not sure how i should support it. I could either do it like how soaring with dragon, OR i could support it like the original intamin concept for Energylandia. Doing them like soaring will take more time as i need to work out how to do that sort of support style on certain parts of the ride (mainly the airtime hill, floater hill and "panoramic wave turn"). How do you guys think i should support it?

Been working on some stuff over the past couple days, played around with flat ride colours and placements, and most notably finished the supports on Hydro, and I have started work on fully custom supporting Ninja

Also, the GG woodie is now ready to be Introduced! The ride doesnt have a logo yet as i am still yet to think of a good name, but for now, its name is Monster. If anyone has a better Classic Beast/Monster-like name, then let me know! The surrounding area will be designed to have a more eerie theme, compared to the slightly more upbeat areas of Hydro and Ninja

POV:

Finally, special thanks to nolimits2advance for letting me use their winged Larson loop model for the park

CONCLUSION

Next update should show completed supports for Ninja, a finalised lineup of flat rides for the park, and also some basic building work for the main restaurant and entrance building. Hope you like what i have done so far, and i would love to hear some feedback!
    Looking good! Which coaster is the custom roar on the woodie from, if any?
    Its from cĂș chulainn from tayto park