Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2016 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2016 edited

Wow! Looks fantastic scenery and track-wise. Just awesome. Great presentation too, as always.

•  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2016

Seems like we have to learn from you rather than giving you criticisms, Battin! Great work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2016

^^ Thank you. I'll do my best to keep everybody happy :D

^ Why can you guys learn from me? I learn from you everyday, with shaping, smoothing the track etc.
    • CommentAuthorkryptos001

The scenery is gorgeous, and the stone footers are a nice touch. If there is one thing I would change, it would be the palm trees (yes it's nitpicky, but it's the only criticism I can find). They look out-of-place in a medieval setting (especially climate-wise) and stick out IMO. I'm sure there's another tree that would fit better with the overall atmosphere of the area.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin

^ Thank you for the "criticism" and just wanted to let you know that the Palm trees has changed to a more fitting tree.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZingo

As I've said before, I love it so far. The rock and stonework is so great! I love the fact that the stones are actual 3D, it adds so much to the ride. I can't wait to see what you did with the lay-out. Although your last ride looked great I wasn't the bigest fan of the lay-out, it felt lacking somehow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin

I know what you mean Zingo. Runaway Canyon did lack of Inversions. Got many comments on that particular thing :D
    I can assure you, this one HAS inversions :)