Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

YESS I was waiting for the actual track :D Looks absolutely great!
    Textures look a bit too repetitive, but the overall appearance is astonishing. 7/10 so far!
    It would be kind of difficult to have a unique texture for every single stone wall
    Posted By: COASTERGUY246It would be kind of difficult to have a unique texture for every single stone wall

On different buildings they're acceptable, but I'm on about the roof textures, you can tell that they are repeated.
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017

^ You do realise the amount of effort put into this, right? Having been inside Klugheim, it's pretty darn accurate.
    Yes, I can see the effort, it'd kill my computer, but I'm just saying, on one roof you can tell that the texture is repeated. It's seamless and all, it looks good, but you can easily 'follow' the texture.
    This project has been silent for more than a month, but is there still a possibility of a release? I would love it!
    • CommentAuthorAIex
    • CommentTime2 days ago edited

Posted By: TheRickD2000This project has been silent for more than a month, but is there still a possibility of a release? I would love it!

Good question! with the optimizations from the last versions and now with the latest beta, perhaps it would make more sense to release it :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTobi
    • CommentTime2 days ago

I'm sorry :/