Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDanSm1l3r
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2016

So in my spare time away from Virtual Towers Online I'm doing this. Recreating the entirety of Thorpe Park Resort. Got plenty of stuff already modelled landscape wise but also missing a lot. Undertaking the whole thing on my own has been a great way to spend my time and I'm enjoying it! Gonna leave a few screenshots of the current progress here to look at! All the buildings are placeholders to bulk the place up whilst I'm still doing the land and coasters, plus all coasters are mine but Stealth's top hat has been profiled by Coasterguy246.

•  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

Drop supports on the swarm and loop supports on inferno are off. Otherwise its looking pretty good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorowen9h10

Brilliant!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDanSm1l3r

Posted By: iSatnavDrop supports on the swarm and loop supports on inferno are off. Otherwise its looking pretty good.

The amount of times you've told me that on Skype you'd think I wouldn't know anymore ;)
    NO LOOP BOX CONNECTOR ON SWARMS DROP... ABORT!! ABORT!!. Apart from that this looks fantastic so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

I might also add larger lift spine (for Inferno) and tie spacing (on the B&Ms) would be another thing to look at.
    I love this so much man, keep it up!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDanSm1l3r
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2017

Long time since I posted anything, but I've been doing bits of work here and there, and uploaded a couple of heavy WIP POVs of Nemesis Inferno and Colossus. Will be updating the already uploaded (but very old) ones for The Swarm and Saw, and I may consider doing one for Stealth, depending on demand since it's a rather short ride.

Links here:

Nemesis Inferno

Colossus
    Don't forget to add the sunken gardens!