Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorZXLcoasterz
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2017 edited

So, recently I have been very stuck with idea for what to build in No Limits 2 and I came to ask if anyone here reading this would kindly so help me with a new project, not as so making things, but just givin ideas, and layouts, possibly doing this by hitting me up on Skype:
    Isaachalton2017.
    I have been stuck for about half a month with no products uploaded anywhere, if one being would be so kind to help

Maybe a recreation of Pepsi Max Big One:
    Someone's doing that already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2017

Dave quit making his, actually.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDanSm1l3r
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2017

He never quit. He finished it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2017 edited

Did he? I thought on the CC DL it mentioned something about him quitting IIRC. I don't know, never really paid any attention to it. Either way, it's been done before.
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms

Here it is: Clicky
    ^ lol, that's his NL1 version of the recreation... which he eventually brought over into NoLimits 2:
    https://gyazo.com/630a62d16e9dd4e79eae201b316767b2

Thread

So yep, its already been done before hahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

But because it has been done doesn't mean no one can do it again if they'd like to.
    ^It just means the existing bar is set pretty high. If you can't beat Dave's, maybe try another ride. That's how I see it anyway if I was starting a new project myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86

If you want to do a similar style ride, it would be cool to see someone have a go at recreating Desperado. I cannot recall having seen anyone do a good recreation of that ride. (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)