Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

...except some occasional devastating rants.

In short: the last few years haven't been very nice to me at all. But such IS life! Currently I'm focusing on my first and most beloved profession again. I'm talking about develloping and building amplifiers and loudspeakers. From scratch. (And by that way even engineering my own cables...) I'm literally putting everything into this.

NoLimitsTheless, in the meantime I've had some more looks upon certain coaster building-techniques, in particular concerning the Newton2 software. So you might (in times) expext a few comments on further utilizing this handy tool.

For the moment: kindest regards and best wishes to all,

Stephan

P.S.I: In case you still have got my old e-mail address: it has changed from "???.de" to "???.at".

P.S.II: For those who wish to feel affected: Your intermediate vacation into coaster-mediocrity, due to my absence, is now over! ;-)

P.S.III: Bummer! (see P.S.II)
    Cool, you're alive! Good to know :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorXpress
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2010

Good to know you're still breathing well red :)
    • CommentAuthorA113

hoorah! We just need tia to come alive!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

Welcome back! Good to see another familiar face creep back on to the interwebs.

Ah man, I'm so happy to see you again red. I've missed you a lot. If you don't recognize the name you might have known me as "Popcorn" on Coastersims.

• CommentAuthorAV8R

Holy hell, Red is back!!! I'm so happy to see you back in the community. I'm looking forward to great things (especially since you've found Newton2) from you. Your coasters were fantastic even just handbuilt, so I can wait to see what you'll upload using Newton or the FVD's if you still use them.

PS-I second Tia (I really hope she is okay)
    PS II-I'd also like to see Riscit back
    • CommentAuthorCCJared

Red, I don't suppose you'd be able to send me or upload expedition weeforce would you? That ride was totally amazing in it's design and compactness. It would be very much appreciated.
    • CommentAuthorA113

Posted By: AV8RHoly hell, Red is back!!! I'm so happy to see you back in the community. I'm looking forward to great things (especially since you've found Newton2) from you. Your coasters were fantastic even just handbuilt, so I can wait to see what you'll upload using Newton or the FVD's if you still use them.

PS-I second Tia (I really hope she is okay)
    PS II-I'd also like to see Riscit back

Riscit recently commented last year on closing NLDC.
    •  
      CommentAuthorXpress

Posted By: CCJaredRed, I don't suppose you'd be able to send me or upload expedition weeforce would you? That ride was totally amazing in it's design and compactness. It would be very much appreciated.

I still have it if you need it.
    Please do remember: That Weeforce was exploited for NL 1.5x.

While I'd personally love to do a lot more of just these idiosyncratic NoLimits designs, my personal reality is bugging me with a lot of stuff you would definitely not want to read about in this particular forum.

For the moment...

...concerning any and each of my formulas, test tracks and whatnot, which have apeared on the inturwebz over all these years: please do exchange among yourselves(!) any stuff that you still have available. You are all free and welcome and invited to do so!

But listen: my own task now is to keep absolutely steering clear. Therefor, residual noises, in particular all these greyed down echoes from the past (and all of them bouncing giggles as well...) will be totally ignored on my part. Just to let you know.

Nothing personally, only my currently limited resources!

Best! Stephan

P.S. You may easily want to read "Pest!" instead of "Best"", just in case you'd actually require some enlighting misinterpretation...
    • CommentAuthorCCJared

^ I've missed your totally strange yet completely logical posts. lol
    Good to hear you're ok, sorry to hear life has sucked, glad to see you on active duty.

:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBrandonR
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2010

I'm not sure what this guy is smoking...

But I want some.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRyder
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2010 edited

Lol, Pass the dutchie
    Such good songs...