Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2017 edited

I've managed to finish my recreation of the popular Vekoma Boomerang coaster, and have decided to give it to you all to use in your parks!

It's also very easy to recolor!

Unfortunately, the coaster in the package won't look nearly this pretty. Everything is color coded so you can easily see what color profile corresponds to what, as it can be a bit confusing.

Some things to note:

• The coaster itself is actually 3 different rides. Since they can't all be moved at the same time, I recommend either building your park around this, or using the "Move/Rotate Coaster" function under the "Coaster" tab.

• The catwalk at the base of the loop, just before the second lift, must be colored through the "Style Settings" of the brake section in the "Boomerang" coaster.

• The Boomerang coaster featured in the 5 hours of power template is the same trackwork, but this one has several more details and improvements!

If you notice any inaccuracies or things that could be improved, let me know down below. I'll be happy to make a second, improved version with your guys' feedback!

Credit is appreciated, and feel free to modify the supports or track however you'd like!

Nolimits Exchange

Steam Workshop
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJClarke0912

Finallyyyy.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

That looks great MrRC! My goal for this ride, however, was for everything to be support scenery so it would be easier for everyone to position in their parks. Perhaps if you'd like to release the catch car as an add-on and I can link to it in the original post?
    • CommentAuthorMrRC
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2017

I can send u the package for this add-on by e-mail. (is in your profile)
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2017

Very cool!
    ^^^^ what are those two towers in the 5th screenshot?
    Well done, significant improvement over the NL1 imported version. I believe one other has also done a detailed boomerang.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017 edited

ALL HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA

Instructions for re-positioning are the same as the Boomerang. The station needs to be recolored by selecting all of the supports that make it.

Good luck and remember to buy more Adidas tracksuits.

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=865531674
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017

I was expecting to see a recreation of Twist Coaster Robin
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2017 edited

Only communist coaster is best coaster
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTime6 days ago edited

Time for a new ride recreation! This time;

As usual, it's recolorable!

This time there's no need to position it using the move/rotate tools, everything is contained in the same ride. Simply unfreeze the coaster, make sure everything is visible, select it, and move/rotate wherever you want!
    (One note, don't recolor the catwalks, as there are technical details whose colors are bound to the catwalk color. Handrail color is fine to change.)

I won't be releasing this one on the Exchange due to the recent issues with it. If you aren't able to download it from Steam or CoasterCrazy, let me know in this thread and I can work out an alternate download.

STEAM DOWNLOAD
    COASTERCRAZY DOWNLOAD

Also, let me know what ride you'd like to see next. I'm going between a Vekoma Invertigo or Giant Inverted Boomerang, so tell me which ride you'd rather see!
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Giant Inverted Boomerang
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTime5 days ago

GIB as well
    Jupp, GIB would be awesome
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Vekoma junior coaster maybe?
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms
    • CommentTime5 days ago

GIB would be cooler than an invertigo. There are already some invertigos out there for NL2 but not many GIBs.
    Make a Miesho shuttle loop please
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms
    • CommentTime5 days ago

^TOGO would be the only one who would use that.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Now you're speaking my language Element.