Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpezpunk
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2017

Hey everyone, noob question: I have a park with several coasters, and at one point I want one coaster to travel under a walkway. Unfortunately, this requires it to go "below sea level". I don't want to use a tunnel, though. i want it to be like a bridge, where passersby look down and see the coaster fly by. is there a way to remove or lower the water level just for a localized area on the map? This coaster and others interact with the water at sea level in other parts of the ride, so I can''t change the overall altitude of the coaster or the sea level of the whole map -- I just want to remove the water from that one spot.

i tried giving that section of track a transparent virtual tunnel, but it goes down underground further than the height of the tunnel, so water still appears on top of it. ugh. i have a feeling i might be SOL.

Thanks for any advice.
    • CommentAuthorpezpunk

hmm, i'm wondering if i could use a bunch of invisible track segments with virtual tunnels ... track segments that aren't really attached to a coaster ... and then fill in the gaps with some 3D walls....
    • CommentAuthorMilBee

^That is exactly what I do to make some trenches.
    • CommentAuthorMrRC
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2017 edited

Yes virtual tunnel with invisable track thats the trick. Use Divecoaster for the widest tunnel.