Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTT23
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017

New to this forum so I thought I would start my own construction thread.
    Right now I'm working on a Intamin mega(lite) coaster (I don't know what to categorise it as, Its basically a scaled up mega lite)
    Any criticism would be appreciated.

•  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017 edited

Welcome to the forums!
    Your ride seems pretty good to me, shaping looks good. Nice shaping of the stations roof!
    Interested how the coaster will develop.
    • CommentAuthorTT23
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2017 edited

So, I forgot this project existed until a few days ago, I've decided to work on it again

Woah I really dig the look of that station. I had tried something like that ages ago, but it failed miserably.
    • CommentAuthorTT23
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2017

Tried to work on some basic texturing as well as the stairs leading up to the station. I wasn't sure how to do the exit and make it look good so i covered it in another roof, not sure if it looks good.

Oh wow I love this!!!
    That is some very cool and unique work! The only thing is that the architecture of the station seems to overshadow the coaster at this point haha. It's the scale of the station more than the shapes.
    • CommentAuthorTT23
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2017

^Yeah, I decided to redo the exit and remove the extra roof because it just seemed too much. I also tried to create a window instead of just having the wooden bars on their own.