Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNolimits2Pro
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017 edited

CLICK FOR VIDEO

»100% constructed in No Limits 2, built with supports! The goal with this project was to see what was possible in NL2. With a background of support scenery on coasters, thought I would go above and beyond my previous works, and really challenge myself. Little more than 5 Months later, a full scale Titanic model was complete. The ship is constructed with more than 10 thousand nodes and designed with more than 30 coaster files. The park can be used by everyone, the downloads are below and unlocked, so you can expand a park around it if you'd like. Appropriate credit would be appreciated.

DOWNLOADS

CC- Day Download

CC- Night Download

NLE- Day Download

NLE- Night Download

DropBox Day

DropBox Night
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017

Color me extremely impressed like that's just incredible
    OK wow thats mindblowing. Look incredible, especially with the new NL2 lighting.
    As a former titanic nerd im ever so slightly triggered about a good few things (looks like the stern and bow have put on some weight), But the fact you even attempted something like this in nl2 is insane
    • CommentAuthorDelay

Next: Titanic: The Entire Movie|NoLimits 2

No, seriously: That is amazing. It is blowing my mind. Never even thought about that being possible! There truly are "No Limits"!
    115 Cookies to the first person to make a working layout on it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

I'm thinking of making this a little bit more epic in some way ;)
    • CommentAuthornannerdw
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017 edited

This is so cool. I like how you used the train on the inside to make a dynamic external view of the ship.

Warning to downloaders, keep your volume low.
    ^spoilers much?
    ^^Lol Shhhhh
    0/10 not enough Leonardo DiCaprio

But seriously though, that looks incredible. But the thing is, if you're going to spend so long (five months!?) making something like this, why not apply that same amount of time and learn Blender and open up soooooo many more possibilities?
    • CommentAuthornannerdw

Lol fine, I removed the specifics, but I'm keeping the spoiler. :P

I can't wait to see the coasters people make in this park.
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms

Holy crap.
    • CommentAuthorole

I am having goosebumps. Absolutely incredible!
    WOW! You sir are a genius!! Pure incredible!
    Posted By: element 115115 Cookies to the first person to make a working layout on it.

I smell an epic contest.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Can someone make a huge kermis or funfair on the ship? Make the drop ride drop down the side of the stacks and have a pinfari looping coaster where there is a huge open space.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNolimits2Pro
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2017 edited

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

@JetstreamCoasters
    I could have modeled it, but that wasn't the point of the project. Wanted to see what was possible solely in the sim. :)
    CLICK FOR VIDEO

»BA7 Creations presents the X Loop 4D Concept, which features the world's tallest vertical loop standing at 193 feet. Get launched out of the station and begin your climb to the top. Riders get to experience this thrill for three full rotations before the ride slows to a halt.

DOWNLOADS

CC Download

NLE Download

DropBox Download
    • CommentAuthorI305
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2017

The ride looks amazing and rides really well too! I also love the supports and audio. Great work!